The Stable

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Why is it you all wait for the hype? I would think you all would want to be ahead of the curve and not behind it. No disrespect, but when you spend the amount of money I see some of the member's here spending, I would expect to see entries in next years cup not last years cup
Hype makes hype, its a process. How do you suggest one come across these fabled next year cup winning beans otherwise?

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
Hype makes hype, its a process. How do you suggest one come across these fabled next year cup winning beans otherwise?
Who are the american cannabis breeding giants that have won the most awards? What are they working on today? <----- These two questions will lead you to strains you have never heard of with taste profiles that are new

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Why is it you all wait for the hype? I would think you all would want to be ahead of the curve and not behind it. No disrespect, but when you spend the amount of money I see some of the member's here spending, I would expect to see entries in next years cup not last years cup
I'm breathing big bud right now and northern lights from sensi seeds is that good enough?