For the Love of Mary 💘💘💘 Official Sinsemilla Class.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
And then there were two. #1 and #2 were males and they were culled. They were fighting for light in the crowded flower tent and were swallowed up by the existing canopy. They powered through and now that the males were culled, they have a lot more room to do their thing.

Flower Day 21 - 9lb. Blueberry #2

(Left) #4 Untouched, (Right) #3 Topped once
B229PB2.1.JPG

#3 topped
B229PB2.2.JPG

#4 Untouched
B229PB2.3.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I didnt actually cull anything this morning....I fed them to these skeleton cookies!

Atilla the Canibal is the front runner. Back right is the 2nd keeper. The 3rd was gangly and growing long so she is in flower to flower. One of these 2 is going ALL THE WAY

Pots were adjusted to ensure no roots will come out. I used root disks from the autpots cut to fit (roots can not go past it).

I might veg them until Jan 1.. A new begining or Dec 31....last of the year.

They are staying short because....veg is 24-0. That 315 never stops. It is to keep them warm too.

For the record i thought 2 litre pots were the best ever for flood and drain....and then i put 2 felt pots that were 5 gallons each in 1 flood and drain.

So I like that better :D

DSCF4029.JPG
DSCF4030.JPGDSCF4031.JPG

Last edited:

SSGrower

Average Grower
I didnt actually cull anything this morning....I fed them to these skeleton cookies!

Atilla the Canibal is the front runner. Back right is the 2nd keeper. The 3rd was gangly and growing long so she is in flower to flower. One of these 2 is going ALL THE WAY

Pots were adjusted to ensure no roots will come out. I used root disks from the autpots cut to fit (roots can not go past it).

I might veg them until Jan 1.. A new begining or Dec 31....last of the year.

They are staying short because....veg is 24-0. That 315 never stops. It is to keep them warm too.

For the record i thought 2 litre pots were the best ever for flood and drain....and then i put 2 felt pots that were 5 gallons each in 1 flood and drain.

So I like that better :D

View attachment 36928
View attachment 36926View attachment 36927
Well I did.
The bone pile.
20191220_195036.jpg
Contestants.
20191218_183838.jpg
20191220_201549.jpg
And survivors.
20191220_195020.jpg
Kept the little shop of horrors plant.