For the Love of Mary 💘💘💘 Official Sinsemilla Class.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Cacklemonkey back left, in the cheap seatscheaplights.jpg
Theres also a couple DBB's, PP's, dubsteps, a viburnum and a dead blueberry

Not much stretches under those household bulbs. :)

My bridezilla will be hard to mistake for anything else although I will be adding air coils to the exterior later and reserve the right to replace the ring of perlite @ the top with secret sauce when the time's right.
2literzilla.jpg

Blowme..err..Monkey :D

kDzdQg.gif

The viburnum is Fire!

SSGrower

Average Grower
Does the week end on saturday or sunday? If I'm late I'll post up saturday next week.

Its the 3 on the right.
20191208_180953.jpg
Still dialing in humidity, temps going ok but gotta run the amare full power for heat at the moment so got a piece of lexan up to provide some.shade and diffuse the monos.
20191208_181033.jpg

Turd Ferguson

Really Active Member
I hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving while I was laid up. My pain meds insured that I had a great turkey day! I am finally off of the blood thinners and am able to walk unaided, so I thought I would post some pics.
DADE194D-980D-44F6-A674-0CB3D53D0FFE.jpeg
CA6F6881-C1D6-4354-B96B-517DA093373B.jpeg
481955D5-1FC8-4155-8B52-44847B818856.jpeg
Just topped her today and will most likely flip her at Christmas. Glad to be back folks.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Coco might have been a poor selection of mediums for me on this run. The plant is drinking that coco dry every 8 hours or so. Water before bed, dry when I wake up, water again and bitch is bone dry when I get home from work.

Automation is required now, lol. Just have to over water so the catch pan collects some water too. Should give me an extra hour or two in between waterings. With the blessings of lucifer or some other made up demon I may just make it through harvest. Or god will smite me for being a dick. Either way she's a drinker.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Coco might have been a poor selection of mediums for me on this run. The plant is drinking that coco dry every 8 hours or so. Water before bed, dry when I wake up, water again and bitch is bone dry when I get home from work.

Automation is required now, lol. Just have to over water so the catch pan collects some water too. Should give me an extra hour or two in between waterings. With the blessings of lucifer or some other made up demon I may just make it through harvest. Or god will smite me for being a dick. Either way she's a drinker.
I bless you my son.😈

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well, I'll have to go to the judges to see if I'm cool or not but I had to up pot the welchie to keep her alive and happy.

But I do have my obsm#3 x lvtk that I just put in a 2L container with soil. So if it is cool then this is my contestant freshly transplanted. The rock wool is above the fill line but it is basically the base of the stem there.
20191210_184340.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Well, I'll have to go to the judges to see if I'm cool or not but I had to up pot the welchie to keep her alive and happy.

But I do have my obsm#3 x lvtk that I just put in a 2L container with soil. So if it is cool then this is my contestant freshly transplanted. The rock wool is above the fill line but it is basically the base of the stem there.
View attachment 35001
Good to go in my book.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Coco works with a flood and drain....because it can get watered 2 or 3 times a day in a small pot. :D

We shall see. Today i abused her HARD....she will be a proper terror. I bet by Saturday pic she looks like she means it !

Currently under restraints to spread the colas sites out better.

DSCF3950.JPG

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
What’s up my sweet lovers!? Y’alls plants look great and I wish you all the best in life... Not! Eat my dust you ol friggin turds

Bubblegummer x deep congo, bitches
6DF57B28-87B5-454C-B125-E48F261FD064.jpeg

Here’s a heisenbast, ya ding dongs
E8C21F76-713B-4809-B29A-DCCADAE0B918.jpeg

Here’s a Hawaiian puff, ya butt bandits
2C235802-931D-4149-9473-96B0296F6423.jpeg

Here’s more basterds that are getting flipped right where they are at... ya dirty ol fart sniffers!
BC457D1B-21B8-482E-B60B-DD78328B5181.jpeg

Here’s a plant I almost killed with neglect, boneheads
B7BA6D50-9AAB-444F-8B63-D3C0457B1890.jpeg

Seriously tho I hope to be a little less busy here soon so I’ll be more active. You folks are doing well but the trash talk isn’t nearly thick enough.. you ass clowns ♥✌