For the Love of Mary ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ Official Sinsemilla Class.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Coco might have been a poor selection of mediums for me on this run. The plant is drinking that coco dry every 8 hours or so. Water before bed, dry when I wake up, water again and bitch is bone dry when I get home from work.

Automation is required now, lol. Just have to over water so the catch pan collects some water too. Should give me an extra hour or two in between waterings. With the blessings of lucifer or some other made up demon I may just make it through harvest. Or god will smite me for being a dick. Either way she's a drinker.
You should make a "Heron Fountain". It's a continuous watering system..
Check it out.

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Girls are settling in nicely, room is staying pretty dam consistent๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ–’๐Ÿ–’, and so far 4 of 5 dbbs are ladies one is still being shy lol and starting to wonder if i should lower my light, waiting on a light meter rental from the local growshop, its set at 500w and 40 inches off the canopy20191222_120318.jpg20191222_120423.jpg20191222_120736.jpg20191222_120751.jpgScreenshot_20191222-121817.png20191222_120810.jpg

Texagonian

Outlaw
God bless! I forgot to put the banner in there! Whatever, muey fantastico!!! I told this gal if she doesnโ€™t hurry up sheโ€™s gonna be in the shade for being shady. I think she got the message and is starting to move her ass. Still not like some of the beasts Iโ€™ve seen posted but Iโ€™ll keep loving her and maybe she grow some nice titties ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸปD2D735BB-92BE-4B0F-AAAB-49E0666CE358.jpeg

Texagonian

Outlaw
@Texagonian who's the breeder of that fruit punch? I like those serrations on her, looks beastly to me good job.
Hey @smokieokie , much appreciated man. Itโ€™s heavyweight seeds fruit punch. Itโ€™s a mix of northern lights, haze and skunk. My brother and I went in on them when I hadnโ€™t done research on US based companies and ordered from over seas. Came in breeders pack and got a bunch of freebies but shipping was the killer. All in all not a bad experience but Iโ€™d just order over here now. Sheโ€™s a short squat thang. Weโ€™ll see how she packs the weight on ๐ŸปโœŒ๐Ÿป

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Hey @smokieokie , much appreciated man. Itโ€™s heavyweight seeds fruit punch. Itโ€™s a mix of northern lights, haze and skunk. My brother and I went in on them when I hadnโ€™t done research on US based companies and ordered from over seas. Came in breeders pack and got a bunch of freebies but shipping was the killer. All in all not a bad experience but Iโ€™d just order over here now. Sheโ€™s a short squat thang. Weโ€™ll see how she packs the weight on ๐ŸปโœŒ๐Ÿป
Right on, I figured that's who's it was. I always wanted to do a run of theirs indoors, so I hope yours does well. I know their strawberry cake is descent. I ordered it from the tude 4 or 5 years ago. Got huge outside. Shipping does suck but got a nice g13 beanie now and a mug lmao. I'm done with the tude, herbies, firestax, gorilla, tssc. lol so many good breeders here lmao

Texagonian

Outlaw
Right on, I figured that's who's it was. I always wanted to do a run of theirs indoors, so I hope yours does well. I know their strawberry cake is descent. I ordered it from the tude 4 or 5 years ago. Got huge outside. Shipping does suck but got a nice g13 beanie now and a mug lmao. I'm done with the tude, herbies, firestax, gorilla, tssc. lol way too many good breeders here lmao
I hear ya for sure. Way to many good breeders here and a fraction of the cost. Iโ€™m thinking about cloning this one so I can run it again and in hydro next time. Iโ€™ll let you know how she does. I got a few extra beans of it as well so... hmu, I share.โœŒ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Right on, I figured that's who's it was. I always wanted to do a run of theirs indoors, so I hope yours does well. I know their strawberry cake is descent. I ordered it from the tude 4 or 5 years ago. Got huge outside. Shipping does suck but got a nice g13 beanie now and a mug lmao. I'm done with the tude, herbies, firestax, gorilla, tssc. lol so many good breeders here lmao
I got the g13 beanie too. One of the better things I've got as a "gift" from the tude.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Didn't get this posted, but it's a pic from Sunday. Lol
View attachment 37747
All candidates doing Fantastico!!!
They're under the new light now, so hope they're friggin happy with their new Christmas present I gave them early. Lmfao.
I think it looks like an led OMG face. Ahahahaha
View attachment 37748
It needs an led doobie now to really get a cool pic.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Those Hammers?