For the Love of Mary 💘💘💘 Official Sinsemilla Class.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
They are quite vigorous.
There's one boy I think, guessing that for how much taller it's getting than the other 4.
Have fimmed them a few times to get really awesome bushing out. Otherwise they'd all be much taller by now. All of them have a nice even canopy for the most part. Probably would've sexed by now if I hadn't been fucking with them. Lmfao.
Now that they're under a real light they should really take off. 🤗🤗🤗
I was thinking about mid Jan to flip them. Give myself 75 ish days for flowering them out.
After your having ran them out is there any particular smells etc you'd say turned out to be extra dankness at finish? 🤔🤔🤔
Mine is straight citrus with fuel smell, I am bad with the smells , not a great sense of smell. I can tell You if I stem rub the hammers and then rub the SBS at same time the combined smell is intoxicating , sniff hand till smell fades , found out that by accident doing stem rubs in the flower tent

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Sounds right up my ally. Lol.
Love those citrus fuel smells. Really does it for me.
I did that the other day doing stem rubs on some Atonic 13. Sharp nose burning citrus zing so heavy, was an hmmmm, mmmm, type moment. Lmfao
The sister Atonic 13 was no where near the same though, very close, but not the same. Lol
Oh that pack of CNC You ' holding " for Me , I found a CNC leaner from a few seeds the Donkey sent Me so if You want to run em go ahead . Merry XMas .

Turd Ferguson

Really Active Member
Merry Christmas bitches! Spent the weekend shopping, so now here is the update that was due Sunday. Did a little bit of defoliation and continuing with the Mega Crop nutes. As soon as I can figure out how to reset my timers for 12/12 I will flip her.
8A0E9BD9-2D2F-481F-99B7-BBC90EC53487.jpeg
D4EBC5A2-7763-4729-8E98-27633FCDDB5E.jpeg
25539496-24B8-44E6-A662-CE53BF5912B2.jpeg
Everyone have a safe and happy New Year!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
poor girl was having a rough go of it so she is in the bloom room with her sister.

Fungus gnats. :eek: Time to fix that right up. Root Farm Hydroponic grow medium is a steaming bag of gnats.

But bleach dont kill Atilla and her sister so we can fix it :D Let the STRETCH begin.

Ghost OG X BBC....it will hit 5 feet
20191228_040627.jpg20191228_040654.jpg

Uncle Romulus

madman, scholar
Hey I forgot about this heisen basterd lol.
8EDE8F86-2B7E-427F-8396-0FA9F119C992.jpeg

Bubblegummer x deep Congo got potted up to gal and a half. I want to actually see what it can do.

poor girl was having a rough go of it so she is in the bloom room with her sister.

Fungus gnats. :eek: Time to fix that right up. Root Farm Hydroponic grow medium is a steaming bag of gnats.

But bleach dont kill Atilla and her sister so we can fix it :D Let the STRETCH begin.

Ghost OG X BBC....it will hit 5 feet
View attachment 38462View attachment 38461
Shit bro that root farm garbage got you good. Ffs.. at least we all stand a chance now.
Seriously tho.. sorry bro.. I hate bugs

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
At first you think its those things you get in your eyes from rubbing them too hard. You know whats a real bitch to get in winter....playground sand.

So I might have to go all crayola blue but they are not going to live long. :D

And I knew I should just take a hard pass on the root farm. Back to coco bricks and water systems for the win. You cant keep them wet if you want to :D