First grow journal!

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
It’s should be all of them I believe I got four strains to test from him! I have 7 in total in my yard and then four at friends for more space and I’m teaching her everything I know so far!

Kushala Dora Farms

Tempest of Frosty Nugs
That’s awesome dude! Pancakes sounds unrealllll!!! :D
4 titan breeder's (cookies, seedjunky, jungle boys, and capulator) flagship strains in one pack.

Thankfully ive been doing a little local networking at the grow shop n got someone trustworthy to hold my clones so i can hunt this pack find the best mom and hoe her out for some fem crosses with the (highschool sweet heart x mimosa, dreamcookies, gorilla bubble bx3, and ice cream punch (which is gelato#33 x purple punch) i also got two of @thenotsoesoteric gogi og x tang pows he passed out way back Snapchat-606855742.jpg

Ice cream punch bottom
Gogi crosses in left and right
Theres also a revegged mystery plant up top my gf put in there lol i think its gg#4 x purple punch but i didnt grab Clone of tht one

Last edited:

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Welp have found bugs now after today and had to bring 6 back inside the tent because of side and neighbor. Figured he would care less about 5 plants instead of 11 🤦🏼‍♂️ Set sticky traps and sprayed them to shit in the tent. Going to spray the other 5 I have outside tomorrow.