First grow journal!

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
14C35001-4480-4B11-A724-19A80A481F50.jpeg002C5798-6585-455D-A0E9-1F046110AC9A.jpegA4ED96F9-6B81-407E-AC14-BB552FEADC05.jpeg157F66B2-D53B-42C4-8ED9-78DB34C69037.jpeg98EE37E1-6BE4-4174-82AB-88A4EE7C7AE1.jpegBA540768-855E-49C9-94E3-D4E962177F1F.jpeg98FD8A51-B15F-4A72-9E0E-DE375F033C0D.jpegE5B75993-BA65-4694-AFB3-24A631EA3256.jpeg
been slacking but been really busy! Getting a house inspector the 16th for a house we’ve been looking at! But @kushladorasgeneticshave been crazy growth in the solo’s. They are getting transplanted tomorrow into two and threes! Excited for those beautiful genetics and really really hard to stress honestly! Definitely hit him up and try out the homies genes! Autos are flushing going to pull out the strawberry cheesecake autos( smell crazy! Nice gas Odor of like strong gorilla glue which it’s not a cross of and some nice ripe strawberries🤤🤤🤤 Bruce still has a week or two still. Turning into a slow one and purple haze is ready with that classic Pungent haze smell🔥😍

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
@Hust17 and I were trying to figure out why my plants keep turning out small so now I have new experiments coming! Going to try and drop a new Bruce banner auto to keep a constant and then same tent but I’m going to try a smaller pot and do coco/perlite! I’ve been struggling with soil after a while of transplants and what not and struggling with roots! Going to figure this out and get to everyone pace soonish hopefully🤘🏻😂😂

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
@Hust17 and I were trying to figure out why my plants keep turning out small so now I have new experiments coming! Going to try and drop a new Bruce banner auto to keep a constant and then same tent but I’m going to try a smaller pot and do coco/perlite! I’ve been struggling with soil after a while of transplants and what not and struggling with roots! Going to figure this out and get to everyone pace soonish hopefully🤘🏻😂😂
Best of luck ! Remember keep it simple . Huddle them all in nice and tight together . Get the light dead center over them as close as possible w out burning. And most importantly don't overwater.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
I just never know what to ask😂😂 I just try to keep them happy lol mostly just research so I’m down to learn as much as possible!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you are getting into this as a hobby, put the hydrofarm (or comparable) heavy duty ones on a shopping list. Some come in 10-packs, some in 25-packs that are more $$$ just for the volume - but you won't regret it. I got the 6, 8, 10, and 12", and they fit nicely under 1, 2, 3, & 5gal pots respectively.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
If you are getting into this as a hobby, put the hydrofarm (or comparable) heavy duty ones on a shopping list. Some come in 10-packs, some in 25-packs that are more $$$ just for the volume - but you won't regret it. I got the 6, 8, 10, and 12", and they fit nicely under 1, 2, 3, & 5gal pots respectively.
True! I plan on taking a couple out to throw outdoors for right now! Might even try to sneak one or two in the back yard until it starts getting noticeable😂

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just don't know how many of the cheap ones I have busted setting a full pot on the edge of one.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
I just don't know how many of the cheap ones I have busted setting a full pot on the edge of one.
It just came with the tent lol I plan on moving soon and hoping I’ll have a third bedroom to convert. I would love to get bigger but can’t afford the light prices as of right now😂😂😂

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I caved and got flood trays for all my tents for this run. Makes watering coco a breeze compared to vacuuming out a dozen saucers :D