First grow journal!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I caved and got flood trays for all my tents for this run. Makes watering coco a breeze compared to vacuuming out a dozen saucers :D
I like the saucers, just because it contains the mess (gnats) instead of having a damp floor.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
I caved and got flood trays for all my tents for this run. Makes watering coco a breeze compared to vacuuming out a dozen saucers :D
I’ve been looking at them! Trying to think of other way to do it too. Came up with a few but been saving and paying bills so I’ve dealing with the dumping😂 or get lazy and take them to the tub😂🤦🏼‍♂️

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’ve been looking at them! Trying to think of other way to do it too. Came up with a few but been saving and paying bills so I’ve dealing with the dumping😂 or get lazy and take them to the tub😂🤦🏼‍♂️
Like I aid - it's a shopping list thing ;) As you start tossing the trays and have to buy new ones you ease into it :)

My point really was that they were not close enough under the lights yet. It should look like two teams - one huddling under each light LOL

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
D5750266-18CA-462C-B1C8-5668D05B7813.jpeg
Welp said fuck it lol took two into my back yard. And four too a friends I’m teaching the basics too! So six out of the tent and should be jarring up my strawberry autos today and dropping the Bruce in coco tonight! Less plants in the tent so I can get them closer and try to work my light setup lolbruce is only going in a three gallon mesh pot like these! The experiment starts today or tomorrow! @Hust17 5.8 for ph on coco right? any hidden tricks I should know about?!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
View attachment 61361
Welp said fuck it lol took two into my back yard. And four too a friends I’m teaching the basics too! So six out of the tent and should be jarring up my strawberry autos today and dropping the Bruce in coco tonight! Less plants in the tent so I can get them closer and try to work my light setup lolbruce is only going in a three gallon mesh pot like these! The experiment starts today or tomorrow! @Hust17 5.8 for ph on coco right? any hidden tricks I should know about?!
That’s nice, they’ll probably love the outdoors!!
As for coco I shoot for 6.0 but at happy varying between 5.9 and 6.2 :)
Water to runoff and keep it damp. If the top dries out an inch like soil it’s far too dry.

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
I’d be very cautious about moving plants in and out of doors. You might get bugs on them when they’re outside and bring them inside. I would fucking HATE to have a fight with bugs.
I have!💀😂 lmfao but I don’t plan on it. I was just making more room in the tent for now and might be moving so everything eventually would go out until I get bills situated and a new room set up

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Welp looks like I’m trying to keep all my plants outdoors and discreet as possible for living in busy part of city! Not going to have power until tomorrow and already had not light for to long praying for it to come back!