First grow journal!

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
This is my first journal. I’m on my third so far and loving it! should of been four but I got fucked being dumb and using old soil and found it filled with bugs so I just had to toss everything

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
I actually did run autos my first under two 600’s hps lights and loved it just was dumb and didn’t want to many invade I couldn’t handle it so only did three with two of those lights in a 7X7 tent🤦🏼‍♂️😂

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Welcome home
Absolutely adore that tent of yours. Good choice even if it feels like a bit much RN. The lights will come. I started with three vipars 300 and within a year had two QB boards for my 2x4s
Excited for your first documented grow.
When u goto transplant those out of solo cups cut the bottom out and split 4 ways down the sides. Or cut bottom off and tip it upside down and push out. Let them get a good rootball tho or else all the soil will fall out n tear the roots.
Funny I always massage mine and roll em around between my hands then pull them out. I have a bad habit of looking at the roots, hydro life lol. And honestly only get light transplant shock on some lst solos but untrained no problems.
Welcome and it will help to record your temps and humidity levels somewhere. It will help with finding trends and problems
Record everything!

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Welcome home
Absolutely adore that tent of yours. Good choice even if it feels like a bit much RN. The lights will come. I started with three vipars 300 and within a year had two QB boards for my 2x4s
Excited for your first documented grow.

Funny I always massage mine and roll em around between my hands then pull them out. I have a bad habit of looking at the roots, hydro life lol. And honestly only get light transplant shock on some lst solos but untrained no problems.
Record everything!
Thanks and thanks for the love! Luckily I have a pretty good memory so I remember most the things I do and what happens! Most is personal with a little help of donations for the next one. Love growing and don’t trust a lot of growers because they only talk about the good parts😂

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Praying once I move I can do outdoor and then eventually drop the tent size a little. Keeping the 8x8 because praying once I get some outdoor going yearly and the indoor with learning hoping I’ll be able to start little breeding projects of my own! Hard to find beans within my area without having to pay shipping then I could just buy breeding projects!

Thomasbruh

Ditchweed grower
Transplants will happen hopefully this weekend for the solos! Probably 3’s until I can get them sexed and separated for indoor outdoor hopefully males for pollen collection! Autos are finally at the point where they will start taking off

Cabl3t3ch

Transplants will happen hopefully this weekend for the solos! Probably 3’s until I can get them sexed and separated for indoor outdoor hopefully males for pollen collection! Autos are finally at the point where they will start taking off
Have you looked into LST? I don’t know much about autos but LST will give you more than 1 main cola. If you got the room.