Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Those are looking really nice buddy, kudos. Mine were a little smaller and #3, the orange smelling one is a beast so I'm guessing yours are really gonna blow up in flower!!!

It's hard for me to judge the stretch because oran #1 went in a little under the weather but got super healthy and happy once under the 315 12/12 so she didn't stretch too much. But #3 was about the size of your plants and healthy going into flower and this is her just a bit ago when I pulled her out, she is in a 2.5" rock wool cube on top of a 4' rock wool cube so was limited in root mass.

Her stem isn't strong enough to support her massive fluffy bud cola, lol. The clone has sturdy looking growth so not sure if the clone run will suffer as much from weak stalk, she blew up in flower so I think the stalk stretch too fast to bulk up. 20190502_170021.jpg

I think the one to watch is the one that topped itself, that is definitely an lvtk trait because none of the other tangerine power crosses have shown any mutations. I think if that's a she, she'll be a banger for sure. Either way bro you're looking real nice on both the sin city juice and the Juice, there will be nice phones in both and the Oran has given me 2/3 orange terps so far so I'm comfortable assuming you'll get at least one orange stanker like my #3 going at the moment.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The grape sato budding out is almost done, about 5% amber so I'll probably chop her this weekend. Man her smell is intoxicating so I'm hoping she smokes the same. Grape berry lilac or lavender smells with the grape berry being the strongest of the smells.

Here are a few shots of the one flowering and the one being reversed.
20190502_180952.jpg20190502_180921.jpg
20190502_175725.jpg
I flowered the one with buds super small and she will yield super small, lol but she does chunk up so given normal conditions I'd say she yields average. Here is her largest bud in front of the slurricane and you can see the size difference. And the slurri is the smallest plant in the tent beside the sato.20190502_180912.jpg

Speaking of slurricane, I jump the gun on assuming the girl wouldn't impress me, she is starting to look pretty descent. Just slow starter I guess, she will be a chunky little cabbage type indica plant. 20190502_173041.jpg

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
The grape sato budding out is almost done, about 5% amber so I'll probably chop her this weekend. Man her smell is intoxicating so I'm hoping she smokes the same. Grape berry lilac or lavender smells with the grape berry being the strongest of the smells.

View attachment 5227View attachment 5228
View attachment 5232
I flowered the one with buds super small and she will yield super small, lol but she does chunk up so given normal conditions I'd say she yields average. Here is her largest bud in front of the slurricane and you can see the size difference. And the slurri is the smallest plant in the tent beside the sato.View attachment 5230

Speaking of slurricane, I jump the gun on assuming the girl wouldn't impress me, she is starting to look pretty descent. Just slow starter I guess, she will be a chunky little cabbage type indica plant. View attachment 5231
Looking good Eso. Whatcha getting on the Slurricane for smell?

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Thank you for fixing the post.I mistsnkly had them as SCH(SCJ stupid autocorrect) They are The Juice. My apologies Eso & Red. See what had happend wassssss.....I was telling myself I need to take pics of SCJ,while uploading The Juice pics.
Yea,that's my story.

View attachment 5227View attachment 5228
View attachment 5232
I flowered the one with buds super small and she will yield super small, lol but she does chunk up so given normal conditions I'd say she yields average. Here is her largest bud in front of the slurricane and you can see the size difference. And the slurri is the smallest plant in the tent beside the sato.View attachment 5230

Speaking of slurricane, I jump the gun on assuming the girl wouldn't impress me, she is starting to look pretty descent. Just slow starter I guess, she will be a chunky little cabbage type indica plant. View attachment 5231
She a real beaut broham! (y)
🤙👊

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Threw the four tops into the dark for a few days before chop. They are at 60 days 12/12 and are mostly cloudy but not much amber. It is just too hot right now so I just figured I'd put them in the dark for a few days to help save the resin up top.

tangerine power, nice bud production, some slight orange but more funk
20190505_182022.jpg

sweet dixie, heaviest yielder, sweet over ripe oranges
20190505_182353.jpg

grape bubba, grape perfume type smell, dense buds
20190505_183805.jpg

Oran Jones #3, the strongest orange terps in the bunch, huge fluffy buds but I think in lower heat it won't be so fluffy
20190505_183813.jpg20190505_183756.jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The lvtk, blackberry black dog and Oran Jones #1 flowering plants are looking very healthy. The Lvtk and Oran Jones #1 are looking very similar in their flower structure/resin production and both should be frosted out nicely this round. The last couple round of lvtk went into flowering less than 100%, this round she was spot on.
Lvtk at like 2 weeks 12/12
20190506_180753.jpg

The oran #1 is the bud in front, the lvtk right behind her, hard to tell they're different plants but in person you can clearly see the resin on lvtk and it is just starting on oran#1.
20190506_180854.jpg

The whole tent overall is looking green and flush, only the reversed grape sato is looking a little gnarly but even she is green and thriving. Once the air dries out out here in Oregon my coco starts banging again like I like it. Oh happy days.20190506_182103.jpg

Then in veg I got a lot of clones and the big odd plant is oran#3 (orange pheno), the one on the far right is (purple) black dog and then there is the grape bubba. She is being a bitch, lol. I think she is finally coming back to life. Not sure what her deal is, she went from happy in rock wool to sad as funk in coco.
20190506_180255.jpg

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
LVTK×Tangie Power "The Juice" 1-5.2-5 are looking female
#1 The big beautiful male.Fans as big as paper plates.Lovely structure.Pity I can't keep him.
20190507_204014.jpg20190507_203949.jpg20190507_204021.jpg
These Juice females have an unusual preflower bract.They look like an elongated or oblong male preflower.I was a bit downtrodden thinking it was male because all the rest have these.That is until upon closer inspections,I see stigma protruding.
So I'm thinking 2-5 are female.The mutant included.
20190507_204303.jpg20190507_204406.jpg
#3 The self topped mutant.
20190507_204643.jpg20190507_204655.jpg
20190507_204737.jpg20190507_204745.jpg
20190507_205031.jpg20190507_205031.jpg
Hit my pic limit side pic next post. For some reason in my mind,I thought these had OranJones in them,until I read the plant tag on the pic.Smh

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
LVTK×Tangie Power "The Juice" 1-5.2-5 are looking female
#1 The big beautiful male.Fans as big as paper plates.Lovely structure.Pity I can't keep him.
View attachment 5786View attachment 5787View attachment 5788
These Juice females have an unusual preflower bract.They look like an elongated or oblong male preflower.I was a bit downtrodden thinking it was male because all the rest have these.That is until upon closer inspections,I see stigma protruding.
So I'm thinking 2-5 are female.The mutant included.
View attachment 5789View attachment 5790
#3 The self topped mutant.
View attachment 5791View attachment 5792
View attachment 5793View attachment 5794
View attachment 5796View attachment 5796
Hit my pic limit side pic next post. For some reason in my mind,I thought these had OranJones in them,until I read the plant tag on the pic.Smh
My bad I should have warned you about the weird preflower thing because I believe #3 did the same thing. I thought it was a pod starting to form and then the next day bam, a pistil poking out!

That #5 looks like my #3, the orange pheno, she doesn't have an orange smell on stem rub but does in flower. All of your plants look nice and healthy so I'm guessing you'll find a frosted out lvtk leaner and an tang pow leaner too. Maybe the happy middle with a tk leaning tang pow pheno!

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
My bad I should have warned you about the weird preflower thing because I believe #3 did the same thing. I thought it was a pod starting to form and then the next day bam, a pistil poking out!

That #5 looks like my #3, the orange pheno, she doesn't have an orange smell on stem rub but does in flower. All of your plants look nice and healthy so I'm guessing you'll find a frosted out lvtk leaner and an tang pow leaner too. Maybe the happy middle with a tk leaning tang pow pheno!
No problemo GrowBro.I certainly wasn't picking.Shit,who would've thought to remember..."btw some females will show a male looking preflower,kinda oblong looking" pffft yea right. I haven't done any stem rubs recently. It would be nice to get a 3 piece...LVTK leaner Tang Power leaner and a combo of both.Lol that's just being greedy and or lucky.

Also I like the rubber made flood and drain kits! I love MacGyver'ing stuff for the garden. That's an awesome idea man and I'll have to use those when I get some more space. Great for veg too I bet.
Thank you. All credit goes to @HydroRed on the F&D totes. I copied his instruction,I am a F&D virgin.This is my first ever attempt.
Works wonders for veg,well what little veg they got.10/14 from seed.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Looking back thru my pics.That male has some nice node spacing .Better than his siblings.Bastard!

edit* Actually #2 Is strikingly similar to the male #1. Going to have a better look tomorrow,hoping I didn't fudge the pic upload up.#1 has a tag in the pics #2 doesn't.They definitley look identical tho.
If this is the case.These would be the two I'd let do the mash up if Inwere looking to keep that structure and tight nodal spacing.Of course,considering all the other quality boxes were checked.Smell,taste,potentcy etc.

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
The sato has some big old pollen sacks starting. Some oblong mofo at that, hopefully they explode with pollen. Plus she is throwing normal looking leaves too.
View attachment 5800
Nicely done Eso.She is looking healthy to boot! Shim looks like its gonna give you bountiful pollen.Nodes only spritzing has her healthy and thriving.
I've read around where some cats abuse,rather,don't take care of their males as they normally would a female flowering plant.I guess because in their mind they aren't yeilding any consumable product??Nugmeat!!!
This is just my thought on it,but it would behoove us/them to keep males and reversed cultivars as healthy as possible .Especially the reversed gals.The reversal is stressful enough as it is,hence the reason some don't take,minimal pollen harvested,sterile or unviable pollen harvested,and so on and so forth.Healthy plant healthy pollen.
lol. purely specualtive on my part with no scientific papers to cite. blah.
I'm stoned and rambling....Goofy Grape for the win!!!!