Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Not big on posting seedling pics until I know I haven't killed them :)
What I have going is in the signature block if you're curious, but the lvtk s1 is one of the first picked for the basketball team LOL
IMG_9601.JPG
That little support I have on it is more about me being nervous that her actually needing it. She gets re-potted DEEP soon.
IMG_9603.JPG

Lurrabq

View attachment 70402
All four shot tails which is good 👍 I think I just sent sfrigon1 too fresh of beans. My bad bro, hopefully those vegas sunset hit the spot.
Just wanted to drop a comment on the AVG I just put in jars. These have the most grape like smell than anything I've grown in my time indoors. And the flavor transfers to the pallette. First couple of rips were head knocker's. The white grapes really shine in this one.
Well done sir. Wish I had ordered a pack. Vegas Sunset sounds interesting..

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
Just wanted to drop a comment on the AVG I just put in jars. These have the most grape like smell than anything I've grown in my time indoors. And the flavor transfers to the pallette. First couple of rips were head knocker's. The white grapes really shine in this one.
There was never packs of AVG those were limited freebies.

Albino Boogie Man is the same Grape Bubba crossed to LVTK though.

Lurrabq

There was never packs of AVG those were limited freebies.

Albino Boogie Man is the same Grape Bubba crossed to LVTK though.
Yep..grew out the freebie. Wish there were packs available. Really liked the DBB, love that AVG!
DBB colored up real nice at the end, stunk just like ripe blackberries, and finished quick
Lost four starters to one of our foster dogs last week. May start some DBB to try and catch up with the month old pair of different strains I have going.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Thats awesome to hear! I still got a few avg seeds to hunt through so if I find a nice one I'll reverse it. I should have made more before retiring the parents.