Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

That how my tt#1 was, just outta of nowhere she started out pacing the other girls at the same time. The others were very nice but tt#1 is a true keeper.
I started I believe three of them in the start and culled the 2 slowest growers. What I did for all them anyways really....I think Twinkle heard about the Dunder coming on strong and just wanted to be back in the spotlight. Imma take some better pics later and throw some on IG for ya. Ill tag ya in them tonight.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Hope you ok, been thinking of ya out there. Some of my Bros got scorched down south. Also see you are in the area of big Dave, aka kareemuvunion from past breedbay fame, he's a great guy, great farm. Met Sub there. He also involved in the yearly country faire. Anyhow, don't catch afire. Peace and karma
Thanks man. I'm far enough away from fires im good, like 15 miles! But a lot of friends and coworkers got hit hard. Its been smoke covered craziness. Hopefully some rain is blowing in Monday, knock on wood.

Meatman

Meat Master
Thanks man. I'm far enough away from fires im good, like 15 miles! But a lot of friends and coworkers got hit hard. Its been smoke covered craziness. Hopefully some rain is blowing in Monday, knock on wood.
That baseball game looked pretty awesome the other night with the orange/red sky...I’m in Minnesota and there’s a haze here and you can smell it