Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I'm digging this magnum pi. Was the only one to survive the dampening, roots fast and with many roots, has the tribud thing going and smells great. Sweet pungent fruit. Acrid so hopefully swings pineapple. The lvtk did bump up resin compared to the c99.
IMG_20200825_200356_858.jpg
The seedlings i started, with the above magnum, that didn't make that I cloned pulled through and are bouncing back nicely.
20200825_193248~2.jpg
Top right and just below are magnum the other bigger one on bottom is big n tasty. The tiny one is lvtk s1 that went through the worst of it, the other big n tasty was getting watered atm.
20200825_170839~2.jpg
Top right corner is missing big n tasty. Seedlings are either artisanal gelatos or vegas sunset. Solo cups are 4 stank bubble 3 reverso welchies. They had issues but since I set up tent shit seems good to go. The 1 bazooka blast and 1 welchie didn't make it.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I gave my bro a cut of my twinkle tarts #1 and he gave a cut to his buddy who runs 10 1000w lights and twinkle tarts stole the show.

It out yielded his other strains and his trimmers loved it and told him to keep it in rotation. Great flavor, potency and bag appeal.

Hopefully that cut makes it around Cali but mofos will rename it for sure, lol.

Meatman

Meat Master
This magnum pi has 3 buds at each site versus just 2. I didn't notice this until just now, lol.
View attachment 69531View attachment 69534

It didn't start throwing 3 buds or growth sites per node until in flower, like 10th node up top it starts. She is starting to produce a sweet perfume candy smell that I'm hoping isn't imagined 😅.
My twinkle tarts is doing the same thing it’s in veg right now and every spot where there is a node there is three you know what that means a 1/3 more buds lol

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The 3 up in the front are Eso's Twinkle Tarts, Albino Boogieman and Welchie.
View attachment 70133

Minimal stretch on the Stank Bubble, Black Grapes Dum Dum and Tropical Dunder. Bazooka Blast is another decent stretcher in flower as well.
View attachment 70134
Man the 1 bazooka I popped was one that did great but then stalled out due to poor ventilation. She was taller than the other seedlings too. She would have pulled through but I just didn't want to wait for her to pull through.

But I'm surprised the bazooka is a stretcher but it has those stardawg genes so

Man the 1 bazooka I popped was one that did great but then stalled out due to poor ventilation. She was taller than the other seedlings too. She would have pulled through but I just didn't want to wait for her to pull through.

But I'm surprised the bazooka is a stretcher but it has those stardawg genes so
She's in the tent back right corner. BGDD stayed small but that was expected. I am hitting them with low 60's F lights off to try to pull colors too.

BreezyB330

Going to start 2 Twinkle Tarts tonight by soaking them 24 hrs on 1:1 peroxide/water, then moving them to a damp paper towel in a Ziploc bag, and finally into a mix of 60% bio biz/20% coco/20% perlite. I will post updates here and may start a journal. I'm posting this to ask those who've grown this strain for any advice, tips, or words of wisdom

Last edited: