Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I am just about on every single growers forum...I used to visit RIU EDIT ****and the Farm****
This place is unlike any other. I forget what advertising looks like. Thats why whenever I get a chance to buy something syraight from HB o send him $$$ cause he foots the bill. Anf doesn't hawk on shit and direct conversations like logic and his goons.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
This place is unlike any other. I forget what advertising looks like. Thats why whenever I get a chance to buy something syraight from HB o send him $$$ cause he foots the bill. Anf doesn't hawk on shit and direct conversations like logic and his goons.
This place really is paradise!!! H is the man, working so hard for us all every day!!

We have some of the nicest breeders here too like this guy right here @thenotsoesoteric ✌ 😘

Yea nice not arguing with 50 people because someone wants to grow using something that they don't have. Love it here!!!

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
This place really is paradise!!! H is the man, working so hard for us all every day!!

We have some of the nicest breeders here too like this guy right here @thenotsoesoteric ✌ 😘
And we All live in harmony. Until someone breaks the code. Then H reigns with an iron fist. Some get there feelings hurt , but. These places really do revolve. Every year or so. A shift, ya know?
Some stay some go.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
500 watts of qbs. Qb96 @3500k with added reds and qb132s @3k. 3 plants in a 4x4 and it was almost full. These plants are massive. Id run that twinkle tarts or any other LVTK cross because they didnt get a fair shake,last time! Eso has been one of the most generous guys on here. And really gives a shi5 about his work!View attachment 62848
Thanks man! Those look killer. All that matters to me is dank weed and looks like yall are delivering big time! Brings a smile to the face seeing those fat buds. Cheers

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Thanks man! Those look killer. All that matters to me is dank weed and looks like yall are delivering big time! Brings a smile to the face seeing those fat buds. Cheers
@High kev and I took it to the limit. Dude he handed em off and shit got REAL. Imma be smoking these until Sept/Oct so lookout for the stoned messages on your thread.
In my shirt growlife, I've been burned a feq times. Pm, herm but I learn from it. Shit happens. Roll on. Theres more fure where that came from.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
If you have one of those packs of LVTK or Twinkle Tart...you will know what it is about week 4 into flower.

Twinkle Tarts is clearly identifiable...like a blueberry pop tart.

I cant wait for that one now too...i guess thats why there are 3 seedlings getting bigger. I am going to do a couple in 7 gallon organic soil pots :)

Smells delicious...and it was right beside the punch i lost in bloom and a walter white beside it so it was just berry jam and grape jelly over there for the last week or so and then i took plants out and BOOM blueberry pop tart.
20200628_031129.jpg