Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
magnum.jpg

Fantastic. The flavor is not pineapple...it smells and tastes like mangos. Really good. SAF. My favorite kind.

I am going to grow this one again and again. I found a new fruity flavor to add to the arsenal. and the effect is a very good middle-sativa leaning hybrid. The funk was absorbed by the mangos and i had some and i was mangled.

2 thumbs way up on this one the flavors are right in my wheelhouse and i love it.

20200625_071410.jpg20200625_071431.jpg20200625_071505.jpg20200625_072119.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
View attachment 62634

Fantastic. The flavor is not pineapple...it smells and tastes like mangos. Really good. SAF. My favorite kind.

I am going to grow this one again and again. I found a new fruity flavor to add to the arsenal. and the effect is a very good middle-sativa leaning hybrid. The funk was absorbed by the mangos and i had some and i was mangled.

2 thumbs way up on this one the flavors are right in my wheelhouse and i love it.

View attachment 62629View attachment 62630View attachment 62633View attachment 62632
Can't wait to run now . 👍

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I tossed the fire og, lol. I dusted it yesterday but tonight was looking at it and just naw. No resin, had decent size buds forming but looked like hay.

Hopefully it wasnt from dudding, yikes. Either way I'm not putting my name on that crap.

The 33 is actually smelling like sherbert now, or starting to anyway. Not too shabby.
20200625_194913.jpg
Mochi is still a weird spicy smell. I forgot pic.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
View attachment 62634

View attachment 62629View attachment 62630View attachment 62633View attachment 62632
Mango sounds killer man! That is awesome to hear. Mango terps are great. The mellow sativa high is nice too, something to get some shit done on.

Love seeing the end returns! Cheers

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
500 watts of qbs. Qb96 @3500k with added reds and qb132s @3k. 3 plants in a 4x4 and it was almost full. These plants are massive. Id run that twinkle tarts or any other LVTK cross because they didnt get a fair shake,last time! Eso has been one of the most generous guys on here. And really gives a shi5 about his work!PSX_20200627_092717.jpg

Last edited: