Eso's seeds and pollen chucks

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today is the chop for Magnup PI #1 in a 5 gallon bubble bucket.
The pistols are ready. The very occasional amber trich and mostly milky white trichs.

Bubble buckets...wow do they blow the height up on a plant :D

It went to a grapefruit/tropical fruit kind of aroma. Sticky HARD dense buds. The best kind.

I bet shes seeded to the hilt but we shall see. I got 200 seeds out of a wifi knocked up with godbud pollen...no more pollen for me i am careful as a blind rhino with most things and pollen is no exception. :eek:
DSCF5720.JPGDSCF5715.JPGDSCF5714.JPG
The tent is growing lush. Twinkle Tarts (i think its that) outside is going full beast mode now. We have some wonderful weather so the outdoors will be something else. Steady 70 to 80 degrees and they get a solid 8 am to 5pm of solid sunlight.
I have never seen so many green stems :D lol.
DSCF5744.JPG
LVTK, Twinkle Tart, Big and Tasty and Magum PI are all in play. And some of the twinkle tarts are from a named pack (then i will know what the outdoor is for sure).

All these killer strains. Its so hard to decide what to pop next but there are no bad choices.

Magnum PI was CHOPPED this morning. The microscope works good but getting a good pic is almost impossible. i use timed shots and this is the best lol. But there are ambers. This is a bud lower.
T20200619_001_0017.jpg

#2...i forgot to water it a couple of times. I am shifting everything down to fewer plants. It is way too much

Pics will be added soon i have to switch computers.

LVTK i think...or Twinkle Tart. I will know in a couple of weeks. 5 litre pot (1.3 US gallons).

Currently getting my transitional feed (MC at 400 TDS and Jacks 10 30 20 at 350 TDS PhD to 5.7, 800 TDS)
DSCF5738.JPGDSCF5735.JPG

I am going to clear out the bloom room as i harvest...flip veg to 12 12 and then clean bloom down really well. Time to remove the seedy situation but it will be a lot easier half full. :D

Last edited:

Deez. Nutz

So much for "elite" cuts, lol. The gelato 33 and 47 at 3 weeks flower are not impressive, imo.

The smells are not good, like the haze of blue dream with a spicy citronella funk? Hell naw

If these dont start smelling/looking better they getting tossed.

At week 3 the tarts and grape sato are already sweet berry smells. And the tarts is much frostier at this point too.

I'll get pics later but so far not impressing the guy.
Yep, it used to really piss me off when my chucks were far better than that of "elite breeders" whose seeds I paid a couple hundred bucks for.

Didn't know if I should take it as a compliment or be upset that I pretty much got ripped off. That's why I now only buy from a couple of established breeders, the majority are my chucks, small guys on strainly, or peeps like you.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Yep, it used to really piss me off when my chucks were far better than that of "elite breeders" whose seeds I paid a couple hundred bucks for.

Didn't know if I should take it as a compliment or be upset that I pretty much got ripped off. That's why I now only buy from a couple of established breeders, the majority are my chucks, small guys on strainly, or peeps like you.
Oh yeah. My buddy taught me that the price of seeds dont mean too much as far as quality is concerned.

Back in 2003 or 04 my buddy bought the latest cannabis cup winning hype, Jack Herer, from sensi seeds for like $360 for 10 seeds. He kept bragging about how he'd have best shit around.

Meanwhile I was buying and popping a shit load of nirvana strains cuz they were cheap. At the same time my buddy popped his Jack beans I popped a $20 pack of Top 44.

My keeper from that $20 pack blew his best Jack female away. The jack was harsh, tasted like pepper and wasnt that fun of a high. The top 44 was berry flavored skunky weed with a kick ass buzz.

He tossed the jack and I ran the 44 for a minute.

Oh yeah. My buddy taught me that the price of seeds dont mean too much as far as quality is concerned.

Back in 2003 or 04 my buddy bought the latest cannabis cup winning hype, Jack Herer, from sensi seeds for like $360 for 10 seeds. He kept bragging about how he'd have best shit around.

Meanwhile I was buying and popping a shit load of nirvana strains cuz they were cheap. At the same time my buddy popped his Jack beans I popped a $20 pack of Top 44.

My keeper from that $20 pack blew his best Jack female away. The jack was harsh, tasted like pepper and wasnt that fun of a high. The top 44 was berry flavored skunky weed with a kick ass buzz.

He tossed the jack and I ran the 44 for a minute.
You pretty much just described every experience I’ve had with Jack...

Let me know when those Twinkle Tarts come back around!!!👊