End prohibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The minute you concentrate it that percentage goes up.
Obviously - as does the concentration of every PGR and heavy metal they grew the hemp with.

Listen to farmers in legal states bitching about testing requirements for cannabis - the testing requirement for hemp has been basically "nothing that gets you high". And if you think there's some midsy crap at dispos where all that testing and shit is required, how much do you trust gas station hemp concentrates?

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Obviously - as does the concentration of every PGR and heavy metal they grew the hemp with.

Listen to farmers in legal states bitching about testing requirements for cannabis - the testing requirement for hemp has been basically "nothing that gets you high". And if you think there's some midsy crap at dispos where all that testing and shit is required, how much do you trust gas station hemp concentrates?
That's only part of the problem. The other part is all the toxic residual materials left over from "converting" Delta-8 and similar stuff into forms that get people high.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That's only part of the problem. The other part is all the toxic residual materials left over from "converting" Delta-8 and similar stuff into forms that get people high.
Those are the other things that get concentrated by the process.

Weed prohibition has been as successful as alcohol prohibition was and for the same reason. Until the politico's come off the "think of the children" bullshit and admit it is just produce - nothing matters. It's all a game to see how much of your life you will allow the gubmint to control. And the gubmint doesn't lose the game, they just win by degrees.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The ONLY thing that makes sense in our current political climate is term limits for Congress. You have geriatrics on both sides and at the top that were in office before color TV was invented. There is a basic problem there, but these old guys and gals have the goods on all the other criminals and can't be voted out. They are never challenged by their own party and the sheep in those states won't vote for the other party because they think they are different.

Since these criminals won't be voted out like they pretend we can do we need to vote out the encumbent across the board in local elections. Even if that means voting for the other party. A conservative in a blue state or a liberal in a red state will accomplish nothing during their one surprise term in office because laws require votes. They WILL accomplish getting the entrenched, bought and paid for criminals out of office - then next election everything can go back to party politics but with new faces.

I am 56, and there are several that have been IN CONGRESS since before I was born.

D

Deleted member 60

And the waxes and shatters and any other garbage extracted with butane are poison as well. As you know it's regulated here...but to even allow ANY ppm's of that shit in there isn't right. You don't need butane to make great hashish products. That approach is ALL about the Bens cus it offers more final product and monetary return than kief/bubble hash/dry ice hash/etc. I'm surprised that any of it got to be sold...but it did...and is. What a time bomb....

I know 3 people who used to grow hemp. One of them is still in the game because they grew a massive feild a few years ago and extracted the oils.... and are still cranking out tinctures/etc that are sold locally. She told me that they stopped growing because the prices bottomed so badly. Seems...just like THC laden weed...that everyone and his brother and their brother decided to give it a go and get rich...LOL. Nopes. @ $25 a pound...nobody will get rich and few will go to the trouble.

Fer the record...Colorado doesn't sell dope/vapes/any weed related items at the gas station.....OK.... other than Zig zags and maybe a pipe. It's a fucked up gig but not THAT fucked up. At least the motherfuckers who killed our game have to abide damn hard by the rules/law. I'm sure some of em are skatin'...but most are cowering down cus they have so much invested in their game...LOL. I love how that eats into their profits. Must be a harsh toke if they sold pre-legality and know what making money hand over fist is truly like. Ouch.

And that sig.....yup. A lot of us took that to heart 30-40 years ago and ran with it right to the bank...LOL. Some...a bit sooner. The big money in weed is gone for most of the little guys buy it sure was good while it was going on. Chh...chh...chhh...chhh....changes...

Joebud

Insanely Active Member

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
And the waxes and shatters and any other garbage extracted with butane are poison as well. As you know it's regulated here...but to even allow ANY ppm's of that shit in there isn't right. You don't need butane to make great hashish products. That approach is ALL about the Bens cus it offers more final product and monetary return than kief/bubble hash/dry ice hash/etc. I'm surprised that any of it got to be sold...but it did...and is. What a time bomb....

I know 3 people who used to grow hemp. One of them is still in the game because they grew a massive feild a few years ago and extracted the oils.... and are still cranking out tinctures/etc that are sold locally. She told me that they stopped growing because the prices bottomed so badly. Seems...just like THC laden weed...that everyone and his brother and their brother decided to give it a go and get rich...LOL. Nopes. @ $25 a pound...nobody will get rich and few will go to the trouble.

Fer the record...Colorado doesn't sell dope/vapes/any weed related items at the gas station.....OK.... other than Zig zags and maybe a pipe. It's a fucked up gig but not THAT fucked up. At least the motherfuckers who killed our game have to abide damn hard by the rules/law. I'm sure some of em are skatin'...but most are cowering down cus they have so much invested in their game...LOL. I love how that eats into their profits. Must be a harsh toke if they sold pre-legality and know what making money hand over fist is truly like. Ouch.

And that sig.....yup. A lot of us took that to heart 30-40 years ago and ran with it right to the bank...LOL. Some...a bit sooner. The big money in weed is gone for most of the little guys buy it sure was good while it was going on. Chh...chh...chhh...chhh....changes...
You don't want to use Delta 8 THC because it's synthetic; it's processed CBD using toxic chemicals, which are not fully removed from the end product.

Use CBD as CBD from hemp or cannabis and THC as Delta 9 from cannabis.

That's what cannabis is for!

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/top-federal-health-agency-says-marijuana-should-be-moved-to-schedule-iii-in-historic-recommendation-to-dea/

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just remember, they can always just drop it to schedule 2 and it will be a controlled substance like codiene and other opiates and big pharma can make the prescription THC pills and everything else is illegal.

It needs to be removed from the schedule period, or there will be fuckery involved.

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
https://www.marijuanamoment.net/top-federal-health-agency-says-marijuana-should-be-moved-to-schedule-iii-in-historic-recommendation-to-dea/

DESCHEDULE CANNABIS.

The Federal Government needs to get their grimy mitts off OUR PLANT!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

not likely

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
time for a change, ,older politico's are haveing failing health and ,( next vote i will chose wisely at every level,)they have it on auto pilot at every level !
I'm voting for Cornel West, in part because he's the only one who says he'd legalize cannabis at the Federal level immediately.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm voting for Cornel West, in part because he's the only one who says he'd legalize cannabis at the Federal level immediately.
Except that he's an idiot because the feds cannot legalize anything. They can reschedule, deschedule, and/or decriminalize what they have criminalized - regulating weed is a states by state issue which is why we have what we have now.

If the feds do what they can, THEN the states that are hesitant no longer have illegality as an excuse. That's all.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It's called pandering - telling people what they want to hear for votes - regardless of whether or not you can deliver the goods.

Still waiting on my pony from the Vermine Supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.