End prohibition

Status
Not open for further replies.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
As someone who hails from the buckeye state I'm all for this version of legalization compared to the farce they tried to pass a couple of years ago.
the politicos should not be in charge of anything about cannabis it ,should be decided by the voters at the ballot box, not in closed session they(have yet to really think about voters)and are all smarter than anyone of the other 200 state reps around them!that round a few years ago was a big biz cannabis political action comittie.sorry about the spelling!

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
the politicos should not be in charge of anything about cannabis it ,should be decided by the voters at the ballot box, not in closed session they(have yet to really think about voters)and are all smarter than anyone of the other 200 state reps around them!that round a few years ago was a big biz cannabis political action comittie.sorry about the spelling!
Oh you are preaching to the choir on this one;

Colorado voters approved an amendment to the State Constitution to allow for medical marijuana and over the last 15 years the Big Pot lobby and the politicians have basically crushed medical cannabis in favor of corporate biased regulations for retail weed.

I should know; I have a felony conviction for growing MMJ.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

Colorado voters approved an amendment to the State Constitution to allow for medical marijuana and over the last 15 years the Big Pot lobby and the politicians have basically crushed medical cannabis in favor of corporate biased regulations for retail weed.

i can relate to all of the above , i have had my share of cannabis problems with the laws since the 70's

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member

everyone has be in tune with legal lies ,that are told

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
I've been saying for years that this was going to happen because hemp farms have been exploiting the <0.3% THC loophole to sell THC edibles that get people high since the farm bill went into effect.
Yep. Colorado just passed legislation to close this loophole. I'm not sure if it's been signed yet but there's no reason to believe it won't be.

D

Deleted member 2835

I've been saying for years that this was going to happen because hemp farms have been exploiting the <0.3% THC loophole to sell THC edibles that get people high since the farm bill went into effect.
What kind of thc though? Because I haven't seen any delta 9 thc gummies getting sold. Delta 8,10 and hhc though I have.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
What kind of thc though? Because I haven't seen any delta 9 thc gummies getting sold. Delta 8,10 and hhc though I have.
They are extracting D9 from hemp, too, and making gummies that have <0.3% D9 in them by weight. The feds are starting to crack down on these companies, though, because they suspect that a lot of these projects aren't using hemp derived D9. Here's a screenshot of one of the products that are sold.
Screenshot 2023-08-28 161127.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
They are extracting D9 from hemp, too, and making gummies that have <0.3% D9 in them by weight. The feds are starting to crack down on these companies, though, because they suspect that a lot of these projects aren't using hemp derived D9. Here's a screenshot of one of the products that are sold.
View attachment 130122
How many different chemical processes and solvents does it take to strip enough "0.3%" hemp and suck the THC out?

D

Deleted member 2835

View attachment 130122
That's like how they actually create the deltas from cbd instead of extracting them individually from hemp. If I recall correctly a couple of companies were sued because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.