Eastys Treats

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Dude! Cheers for the update man, they're looking magnificent!! Does sound a bit odd with the runty one hey. I know they arent massive fans of nitrogen but they usuly take off out of the gates! Hope she comes good for you mate :)
Thanks man! Yea gonna bump the feed and the flood frequency. Great position in the tent, let's see if she can get a bit juiced!

Easty

Super Active Member
Chopped down the 2 old Sam skunks and the NLxBB yesterday! The Sam skunks are taking me back down memory lane, so reminiscent of the skunk i used to smoke back in the mid 90's! I don't think I'd do a full run of it though, just one small plant has me paranoid as hell with the smell πŸ˜‚

Old Sam skunk 1
SSk1.JPG
SSk1-2.JPG

Old Sam skunk 2
SSK2-1.JPG

SSK2.JPG

This NLxBB is my favourite of all strains, so tasty and sits you on your arse for a good while!
1577400307376_NLBB.JPG
NLBB2.JPG

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Berry Lights OG 4 #1 (Eastys Treats @Easty) - End of Week 4 Flower

20200103_214802.jpg

Runty is catching up quick. I gave her a new spot to chill. Right next to the bare bulb CMH and she catches a good amount of HPS rays. Had to juice her πŸ†™πŸ’ͺ

Berry Lights OG 4 #4 (Eastys Treats @Easty) - End of Week 2 Flower

20200103_214601.jpg
Stacking like 🧱

Easty

Super Active Member
Berry Lights OG 4 #1 (Eastys Treats @Easty) - End of Week 4 Flower

View attachment 39719

Runty is catching up quick. I gave her a new spot to chill. Right next to the bare bulb CMH and she catches a good amount of HPS rays. Had to juice her πŸ†™πŸ’ͺ

Berry Lights OG 4 #4 (Eastys Treats @Easty) - End of Week 2 Flower

View attachment 39721
Stacking like 🧱
Oh wow dude, they are looking incredible!! Starting to stack and frost up very nicely πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Š

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Chopped down the 2 old Sam skunks and the NLxBB yesterday! The Sam skunks are taking me back down memory lane, so reminiscent of the skunk i used to smoke back in the mid 90's! I don't think I'd do a full run of it though, just one small plant has me paranoid as hell with the smell πŸ˜‚

Old Sam skunk 1
View attachment 38381
View attachment 38382

Old Sam skunk 2
View attachment 38383

View attachment 38384

This NLxBB is my favourite of all strains, so tasty and sits you on your arse for a good while!
View attachment 38385
View attachment 38386
Easty,are you gonna do any crosses with the Sam skunk? looks lovely.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
Unreal bro, can't wait hey, you are smashing these out and i very much appreciate it πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Š
Hell yea man I appreciate your generosity and the opportunity to run your creations. I still have plans for the CBD strains too but I'm thinking later in the year.
What is the lineage on BLOG, I think you gave me BLOG 4? You must've singled out a good pheno to breed with.

Easty

Super Active Member
Hell yea man I appreciate your generosity and the opportunity to run your creations. I still have plans for the CBD strains too but I'm thinking later in the year.
What is the lineage on BLOG, I think you gave me BLOG 4? You must've singled out a good pheno to breed with.
It is my pleasure mate, really glad to see you running them and seeing that fire!!
The BLOg is Tahoe Og Kush x (Northern Lights #5 x Blueberry). I picked out 3 of my favourite females, 1 tahoe leaner (#4), 1 NL leaner (#2) and 1 Blueberry leaner (#8) and hit them with a big yielding NLxBB leaning male! Seems to have made some awesome progeny hey :)

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲πŸ”₯πŸ’¨
It is my pleasure mate, really glad to see you running them and seeing that fire!!
The BLOg is Tahoe Og Kush x (Northern Lights #5 x Blueberry). I picked out 3 of my favourite females, 1 tahoe leaner (#4), 1 NL leaner (#2) and 1 Blueberry leaner (#8) and hit them with a big yielding NLxBB leaning male! Seems to have made some awesome progeny hey :)
Awesome thanks for the clarification. I'm definitely seeing it bust out for sure, one pheno more than the other. It is one of the tallest plants in the tent that is also filling out nicely and I've got 'several' πŸ˜‚