Eastys Treats

Prairiefarmer

Grower of mids
Thanks my friend ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Yeah she sure is a beauty hey! I wish we could too, I'd love to send some your way and after seeing Dan's Hubba bubba, I would've loved to taste it too!
Did you and Mushy end up growing out some Berry Lights too??
Berry lights is your tahoe x nl x bb right ? If so,no we didnt grow any.The ten you sent me were the ones i returned back to you,all i had of them.I do believe i have some of your hubba bubba,those need to be popped.

Easty

Super Active Member
Ah yes it is mate! That's right, you are the reason I could do the f2! I'll be sending a heap back your way my friend, along with some other fire new ones too!!
Definitely get into those hubba bubba, I'll be popping some soon to F2 them as well :)

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Woops, forgot I had this thread, lol. I should put my pics in here! Day 42 of flower.
Berry Lights Og #2
View attachment 19648

BLOg #8
View attachment 19649

Nightcap #2
View attachment 19650

TK Cookies x Nightcap
View attachment 19651

Sinmints
View attachment 19652

Blue moonshine
View attachment 19653

Putang Magoo
View attachment 19654

Chronic x NL#5
View attachment 19655

Hindu Kush

View attachment 19656

Cindy Song
View attachment 19657
Wow man looking frosty I agree on the berry lights is she a nice smoke? and defo get the hubba bubba going again, i am interested in any of the crosses you got going let me know if/when you're selling them man! I hope some of the looks from the putang are in the putang x suzy's

Easty

Super Active Member
Wow man looking frosty I agree on the berry lights is she a nice smoke? and defo get the hubba bubba going again, i am interested in any of the crosses you got going let me know if/when you're selling them man! I hope some of the looks from the putang are in the putang x suzy's
Thanks man! Very happy with this run too hey.
The berry lights is delicious smoke hey, reminds me of the old days, sweet, berry and earthy with an incredible uplifting high!
Will keep you posted when they are ready mate. If you have room to throw some down in about 6 weeks time, I'll send you some for free :)

Easty

Super Active Member
I'm confident the putang magoo will come through in the cross to suzy too hey, the star pupil is dominant in pretty much all her crosses ;)

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Thanks man! Very happy with this run too hey.
The berry lights is delicious smoke hey, reminds me of the old days, sweet, berry and earthy with an incredible uplifting high!
Will keep you posted when they are ready mate. If you have room to throw some down in about 6 weeks time, I'll send you some for free :)
Yeah I love the old school flavours its funny when I smell the jack shits all sweet and skunky it reminds me of bud from back in the day it's a change from cookies and og smells. Yeah I'll defo have room or make it that would be awesome cheers man!
I'm confident the putang magoo will come through in the cross to suzy too hey, the star pupil is dominant in pretty much all her crosses ;)
Nice she's certainly a looker hey.

Easty

Super Active Member
Thought I'd better update this thread with my latest adventures!
Got some ladies in week 7.
We have:
Eastys Treats - Blueberry Sunset
IMG_20191215_172413_642.jpg
Old Sam Skunk #1 from late 90's - pheno 1
SamSK1.JPG
Old Sam Skunk #1 - pheno 2
SamSk2.JPG
Old Dutch Genetics - Skunk #1 - from old stock from the 80's apparently. Smells like onions and raw garlic!

ODSk#1.JPG

Riot Seeds - Roadkill Afghani. See smells of chemicals, definitely not road kill. Will wait to smoke and if not what i'm after she'll get kicked to the curb!
RKA.JPG

Eastys Treats - (Chronic x NL#5) x Berry Lights Og
Chron #2.JPGChron #2.JPG

Eastys Treats - Northern Lights #5 x Blueberry

NLBB.JPG

Easty

Super Active Member
And may I ask, any skunkyness to the Sam #1? I hope you find it. I would love to have some of that๐Ÿ”ฅ
You sure can and I can safely say yes, there is a lot of skunkiness to the Sam skunk, it is by far the smelliest in the tent and there is no way I'd grow a full crop of it as it would give me away! It isn't a rank skunk, more on the sweeter side and it sticks to EVERYTHING! I brushed up against it the other day and I stunk of it all day!

spyralout

๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’จ
Berry Lights OG 4 #1 (Eastys Treats @Easty) - End of Week 2 Flower
(Apologies for HPS/CMH lighting)
20191221_204450.jpg
BLOG #1 - runty. Half the size of BLOG #4 (BLOG #2 &#3 were males and culled). Moved last week to a nice spot in the tote with room to stretch and light from 2 HPS and 1 CMH. If this doesn't make it catch up then there may be other issues. Ph is likely on the higher end. A res change out may help, buy it shows that this particular plant may not like higher ph while the others are coping fine. Roots barely coming out the bottom vs. all over the tray for the other plants (shares a tray with 3 other strains)

Berry Lights OG 4 #4 (Eastys Treats @Easty) - End of Week 2 Flower
20191221_204458.jpg

There we go. Elegant sleek structure with some blunt base leaves. Long legged Spider main top.
20191221_204508.jpg
Damn floor fan knocked over and broke two branches ๐Ÿ˜ฌ now I have two possible clones ๐Ÿ˜„

Last edited: