Eastys Treats

Easty

Super Active Member
Great news mate, glad you're here. Still got some of your Sin mint and power nap crosses here from that fundraiser you did. What kind of feedback did ya get from those? Got a lot of stuff going ATM, but those ones do intrigue me.;)
Oh thanks mate, great to see you too!!
I actually just finished a sinmint myself, pic attached. Didnt yield a lot but the high is super uppy as i didnt take it to full amber. The powernap x sinmint I've had 2 people say they have been some of the frostiest plants they've grown and the powernap influence made it a real sleeper! I dont think you can go wrong growing them out mate! Pretty sure you got the last of them too so enjoy and make F2's if they're any good 👍

Easty

Super Active Member
The generosity around here makes me feel some type a way. I better get to chucking so I can maybe give back some fire. I've got some great genetics should maybe take advantage of that. Just for personal and sharing. Plus I've always wanted to name my own cross lmao what could be more fun. 🤣😝🤪
I don't see the point in hoarding or expecting people to pay hundreds of dollars for seeds! I sold some last year to help with my move, from here on they are either free or $25 a pack (of 20 lol). I'm happy to hook up cool cats with giod shit :)

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
I don't see the point in hoarding or expecting people to pay hundreds of dollars for seeds! I sold some last year to help with my move, from here on they are either free or $25 a pack (of 20 lol). I'm happy to hook up cool cats with giod shit :)
That's what I love about this community mate, all types of people from all over the world. All looking out for each other and helping out with seeds or advice, even just a yarn when life gets heavy.
Ya all a good bunch of cunts in my book.

May ya water be clean and ya bowl loaded

Easty

Super Active Member
That's what I love about this community mate, all types of people from all over the world. All looking out for each other and helping out with seeds or advice, even just a yarn when life gets heavy.
Ya all a good bunch of cunts in my book.

May ya water be clean and ya bowl loaded
That's it mate, I love this too! No need to be greedy hey! Just lots of good cunts enjoying good genetics :) May you stay well lit and well watered too my friend 😎👊

Easty

Super Active Member
Little update for week 4 of flower. Culled all bar one male at 2 weeks, the others just didn't come close as you can see, he is a fair beast! He has now done his job and I've pulled him out.

Full shot.JPG

Berry Lights Og #2
BLOg2.JPG

Berry Lights Og #4
BLOg 4.JPG

Berry Lights Og #5 (This girl has it all, smell, frost, structure..all that's needed is potency and she's it!)
BLOg5.JPG

Berry Lights Og #8 (also nice but loves to stay short no matter what I do with her, could be a good quality in a plant!)
BLOg8.JPG