Down Under Indoor thread

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Oh wow dude, great hit rate!

Hmm, yeah it does look like 3 pheno's...skunk pheno (left), Jack skunk pheno (middle) and Hazey Jack pheno (right). The skunk and jack skunk pheno's will be finished in around 9-10 weeks, the hazey pheno can go up to 12!
Nice hey man considering i picked three different looking seeds hoping for a bit of variety! the hazey one can take as long as she likes I'm gonna run 12/12 for a while if they are nice i'll prolly try a reveg. The hazey one is not liking the nutes they are on i might have to change her to something with less N is this common man?

Easty

Super Active Member
Nice hey man considering i picked three different looking seeds hoping for a bit of variety! the hazey one can take as long as she likes I'm gonna run 12/12 for a while if they are nice i'll prolly try a reveg. The hazey one is not liking the nutes they are on i might have to change her to something with less N is this common man?
Yeah looks like you got lots of variety!
I'd just give the hazey pheno more water in between feeds, that should help the roots to take it up, let it tell you when it's hungry!

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Yeah looks like you got lots of variety!
I'd just give the hazey pheno more water in between feeds, that should help the roots to take it up, let it tell you when it's hungry!
cheers man I backed the nutes down a bit last nite and she looks happy now, it's my third go with this coco now I think I'll dust off the wallet and get some new stuff this stuff would be pretty salty me thinks!

Easty

Super Active Member
cheers man I backed the nutes down a bit last nite and she looks happy now, it's my third go with this coco now I think I'll dust off the wallet and get some new stuff this stuff would be pretty salty me thinks!
Good work mate glad she's doing better! My coco runs were always a little difficult to dial in due to coco taking up magnesium. I was always trying to find the balance of adding cal mag! Good idea getting some new nutrients though, old ones can get salty!

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Good work mate glad she's doing better! My coco runs were always a little difficult to dial in due to coco taking up magnesium. I was always trying to find the balance of adding cal mag! Good idea getting some new nutrients though, old ones can get salty!
Cheeers mate nah not new nutes I'm using H and G coco now and don't have any cal mag issues but I'm reusing the coco/perlite mix for the third grow i just pull all the roots out, rinse, precharge and plant so i maybe i didn't rinse it enough. I'm gonna top and clone all three as i didn't train them and the skunk pheno is about 2ft tall!

Easty

Super Active Member
Cheeers mate nah not new nutes I'm using H and G coco now and don't have any cal mag issues but I'm reusing the coco/perlite mix for the third grow i just pull all the roots out, rinse, precharge and plant so i maybe i didn't rinse it enough. I'm gonna top and clone all three as i didn't train them and the skunk pheno is about 2ft tall!
Ahh I get you mate, sorry, went off on a tangent there didnt I, Lol! Sounds like you got it well under control mate :)