Down Under Indoor thread

Easty

Super Active Member
Ended up chopping the jacks into clones @Easty, coco issue returned with a vengence but the first lot have rooted and are going into soil this week these new ones are at a mates till i know what to do with them lol i might seed a few and share a few.
Hey mate, sorry about the lack of reply, keep forgetting I signed up here hahaha. Sorry to hear of your issues man, I had similar myself until about 4 mths ago, now I'm back in action!! Fingers crossed the clones stay good for you and you're back on a roll from here!!

Here's a jack shit that i had in my tent as a tester for the soil, she came out pretty nice!

IMG_20190630_144204_504.jpg

_klx_

Super Active Member
Lol, it was. Good memory.
Haven't had the calendar tell me to check in yet. Lol. You're awesomesauce!!! 😎😎😎
I'll be having some of my own concoctions being created if all goes as planned here as well if that's something that interests you.
Sweet man, good I am glad the old memory not completely gone. Always up for trades man, I made a bunch of F2s and crosses with that chuckers gear I just posted above too so will make up a little package once I get these S1s done. Imma get onto that this week!

Easty

Super Active Member

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Hey mate, sorry about the lack of reply, keep forgetting I signed up here hahaha. Sorry to hear of your issues man, I had similar myself until about 4 mths ago, now I'm back in action!! Fingers crossed the clones stay good for you and you're back on a roll from here!!

Here's a jack shit that i had in my tent as a tester for the soil, she came out pretty nice!

View attachment 12288
All good man i bounce around the forums and insta depending on work but I've quit working on doctors orders due to my back now so will be getting shit sorted, moving again next month then getting back into growing full time but just for perso. Wow she looks purdy I can't wait to get her back and throw her under a big light I got a 1000 off a mate just gotta get another tent i was thinking a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 but will just run the 600 if it's to much heat and light i predict chunky stinky shit in my future lol

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
I live in freezing Scotland and even I struggle with the heat in summer so i can only imagine the problems your having down under.
Yeah I'd kill for cool weather all year round or i could just move south ha ha, Nah It's bad where I am 35 - 45 deg c in summer is the average then winters days are still above 20 and rainy so humidity is a killer but i just crank the exhaust and hope for the best.

Easty

Super Active Member
All good man i bounce around the forums and insta depending on work but I've quit working on doctors orders due to my back now so will be getting shit sorted, moving again next month then getting back into growing full time but just for perso. Wow she looks purdy I can't wait to get her back and throw her under a big light I got a 1000 off a mate just gotta get another tent i was thinking a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2 but will just run the 600 if it's to much heat and light i predict chunky stinky shit in my future lol
No good about the back dude, really hope you can get some relief for it soon! Will be boss to see you up and running with the setup though!!
I'm the same with here, IG, RIU etc, lose track sometimes haha

Easty

Super Active Member
Keif do u struggle getting beans down under?I,v met a few people from down under who told me they sometimes struggle to get beans.you seem to be doing ok.
I know a few guys from down under.well I mean on forums not in real life.a guy called kirbs,Ned Kelly,Dalveccio and a few more I don't recall at the mo.u know any o those guys?
It isn't too difficult, depends where you are. QLD and WA are a bit harder but otherwise it's as risky as anywhere else!

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Keif do u struggle getting beans down under?I,v met a few people from down under who told me they sometimes struggle to get beans.you seem to be doing ok.
I know a few guys from down under.well I mean on forums not in real life.a guy called kirbs,Ned Kelly,Dalveccio and a few more I don't recall at the mo.u know any o those guys?
I have had luck with orders getting through from the uk haven't ordered from the US yet and there are some exellent breeders here in aus^^^ and I get a lot from my mates and their dad's some are good some aren't but I give them a grow anyway. These one's going now are my 2nd attempt at chucking so just having a look at what they are like. Nah I'm pretty new to the forums (2yrs or so)and I can't really get into social media so I'm a bit out of the loop there.

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
No good about the back dude, really hope you can get some relief for it soon! Will be boss to see you up and running with the setup though!!
I'm the same with here, IG, RIU etc, lose track sometimes haha
Yeah been fucked for a while but when he started talking paralysis I thought shit i better ease up I was talking to him about weed and not wanting opiates he said whatever gets you through the day. Yeah another mate just laughed at the idea of the 1000 when I've had heat issues with the 600 so we'll see how it goes I'm running out of cool weather it gets hot at the start of spring lol. It doesn't help when some people have different names for each ha ha

I have had luck with orders getting through from the uk haven't ordered from the US yet and there are some exellent breeders here in aus^^^ and I get a lot from my mates and their dad's some are good some aren't but I give them a grow anyway. These one's going now are my 2nd attempt at chucking so just having a look at what they are like. Nah I'm pretty new to the forums (2yrs or so)and I can't really get into social media so I'm a bit out of the loop there.
Glad to hear it's not all doom and gloom in the Aussie bean department.
On a different forum I met with a few Aussies who were kinda struggling for beans.they did have beans but not a lot of strains.most of em would f2 most strains they did manage to get but coz it's still illegal there (as it is were I am) they were pretty isolated from each other within Aus as no one was willing to put thereselves at risk which i totally understand myself as I'm in the same boat.
I put some of them in contact with each other so they could trade what they did have without the worry of losing beans to customs.

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Glad to hear it's not all doom and gloom in the Aussie bean department.
On a different forum I met with a few Aussies who were kinda struggling for beans.they did have beans but not a lot of strains.most of em would f2 most strains they did manage to get but coz it's still illegal there (as it is were I am) they were pretty isolated from each other within Aus as no one was willing to put thereselves at risk which i totally understand myself as I'm in the same boat.
I put some of them in contact with each other so they could trade what they did have without the worry of losing beans to customs.
Nah theres plenty getting beans through you just gotta be careful and use a good seedbank and stealth orders look just like any other parcel, I lived out bush and ordered beans no worries even had a whole tent/light setup delivered from ebay it was five massive boxes and some very suss looks from the post worker. Once your first seed order comes through you'll be hooked.
Edit: I see you have got plenty through after looking through your thread lol

Last edited: