Down Under Indoor thread

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
I'm using straight coco. Did a coco / perlite mix with the first run and for me the perlite just doesn't seem worth it for my situation..
Just need this warm weather to settle a bit, it kills the tent
why was that man? I'm still trying different mixes but i find straight coco is a bit slower growing for me. Yeah i don't think I'll run through summer again i had a few strains that really didn't agree with the heat and be fucked if I'm running a/c!

_klx_

Super Active Member
Just like making jelly really except you add in extra gelatin and sugar to get them more gummy like. There are loads of recipes online. Then just add in your oil when its hot and mix it around then pour into moulds or you could just make a tray of it and cut into squares.

Need to make sure the weed that you make your oil from is decarbed beforehand as you are not cooking them.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
why was that man? I'm still trying different mixes but i find straight coco is a bit slower growing for me. Yeah i don't think I'll run through summer again i had a few strains that really didn't agree with the heat and be fucked if I'm running a/c!
I'm by no means an experianced grower, heard that 100% coco was a good option so figured I'd try..
I haven't noticed slower growth compared to when I did the coco/perlite run but then again that was a bloody failure anyway, first proper attempt at growing so I guess I don't have a good baseline for any comparisons yet.
Might have a crack next time using two clones and put one in pure coco and the other in the perlite mix then see if there is any difference?

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Just like making jelly really except you add in extra gelatin and sugar to get them more gummy like. There are loads of recipes online. Then just add in your oil when its hot and mix it around then pour into moulds or you could just make a tray of it and cut into squares.

Need to make sure the weed that you make your oil from is decarbed beforehand as you are not cooking them.
sweet, yeah i decarb for the butter i make.

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
I'm by no means an experianced grower, heard that 100% coco was a good option so figured I'd try..
I haven't noticed slower growth compared to when I did the coco/perlite run but then again that was a bloody failure anyway, first proper attempt at growing so I guess I don't have a good baseline for any comparisons yet.
Might have a crack next time using two clones and put one in pure coco and the other in the perlite mix then see if there is any difference?
always good to try things and find out what works for you man.