Down Under Indoor thread

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
@Keif Lint how's it all travelling mate?
Hoping ya got the cooler weather now..

I'm still struggling with temps in the tent, paranoid about hermies so I made an executive decision.. fuck the Mrs, the air con is staying on 😂
Yeah cooler here now man. Do you run your lights in the day? I run at night so this summer i was getting lights off temps during the day of up to 35 deg c and lights on temps of 29-30 deg c I think the hotter nights and a few light leaks were causing my hermies you should be ok dude. Think happy wife happy life lol

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Yeah cooler here now man. Do you run your lights in the day? I run at night so this summer i was getting lights off temps during the day of up to 35 deg c and lights on temps of 29-30 deg c I think the hotter nights and a few light leaks were causing my hermies you should be ok dude. Think happy wife happy life lol
Na this round I'm running lights from 0830 - 2030.. Had problems with my cheap arse tent in the shed and light leaks and not keen on fucking up the one bedroom grow.. Only downside is I have to have tent un zipped In the room with the air con or the temps sky rocket..

Haha yeah ya not wrong with the happy wife happy life bit, but my girls need to chill haha

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
Na this round I'm running lights from 0830 - 2030.. Had problems with my cheap arse tent in the shed and light leaks and not keen on fucking up the one bedroom grow.. Only downside is I have to have tent un zipped In the room with the air con or the temps sky rocket..

Haha yeah ya not wrong with the happy wife happy life bit, but my girls need to chill haha
what light ya got? led might be an option if you aren't running them. I use a 600 hps and just have a ton of airflow and hope for the best :p

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
what light ya got? led might be an option if you aren't running them. I use a 600 hps and just have a ton of airflow and hope for the best :p
That's the problem 😂😂 I'm already using led haha it's one of those god awful blurple meizhi "300w" or however the fuck it spelt..
What size fans are you running? I had a few 8 in, sounded like a jet hovering over my shed

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
That's the problem 😂😂 I'm already using led haha it's one of those god awful blurple meizhi "300w" or however the fuck it spelt..
What size fans are you running? I had a few 8 in, sounded like a jet hovering over my shed
Yeah I got a mars "300w" 130w blurple i use to veg sometimes they run hot. I run a 6 in fan but i vent outside and run a fan speed controller, in summer she was on full speed but I'm used to the noise/ half deaf.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
Yeah I got a mars "300w" 130w blurple i use to veg sometimes they run hot. I run a 6 in fan but i vent outside and run a fan speed controller, in summer she was on full speed but I'm used to the noise/ half deaf.
hahaha half deaf would be perfect if you were my neighbor then.. She asked me if I had started a laundry mat business out of the shed coz she thought I had clothes dryers running 24/7 for 12 weeks 🤣
Shoulda seen how quick I made up some shit about it being a bulk pump to link all my aquariums together 😂😂

Keif Lint

Grower and a Shower
hahaha half deaf would be perfect if you were my neighbor then.. She asked me if I had started a laundry mat business out of the shed coz she thought I had clothes dryers running 24/7 for 12 weeks 🤣
Shoulda seen how quick I made up some shit about it being a bulk pump to link all my aquariums together 😂😂
one of them neighbors hey. your prob out of options till it cools off man they can take a bit of heat🥵