Doniawon's growshow

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
Hypothetical ?..
If a pal had a to die for cut, and she was covered in a plethora of pest, would u grab it? Or nae?
To elaborate, my buddy who has a warehouse, said I couldn't dry my herbs in his facility, because I had root aphids in week 3 of bloom😀. Same friend, had thrips destroying his 6ft bloom room(thrips🤣😂r child's play imho)

I feel like being able to treat any and all pest kinda adds to a grows flair!. Like a button at schnanigans.
I tend to welcome pest at times, so as that, I can learn from the experience. But all to often I hear I'm an Idiot in doing so.
Any thoughts?

Last edited:

Highsince76

Super Active Member
My blue Mac going into the dep today!. Have high hopes.
Plan to hit it with blue power and Indiana bubblegum moonshine males soon. Might hit it to Mac f2.
Males are sexing now. Have hit stretch but no balls yet. Several to select from!View attachment 10344View attachment 10345
Blue Power. Would that be the same Blue Power Sin City used/uses in some of there crosses?
I'm still smoking on some if it is.
Platinum Delight.
Which is GSC (platinum cut) x Blue Power.
I really like it. It makes real tasty rosin to.

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
Sat on this pack of beans for a couple years, my buddy who gifted them had them for a few years I assume. They were his favorite pack and he was a seed snob.
Mycotek started his bank using males from this pack.
The first drop if 3chems from jj at top Dawg seeds.
Should b pure gold.
Have 4 seedlings, this I thought for sure was a stub, but she's a girl!.

Since I'm losing my spot and haven't found another, sadly I'll have to get this over to the collective for safe keeping.
Can't wait to see what it do.

Also my favorite cookie x to Mac is a big ass girl!. Automatic fire there, have ran it before and it's unreal. All the Mac male has done is add a layer of frost to all he touched, so should be killer,again!. 15607897482808195384208510737811.jpg