Doniawon's growshow

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
"the collective".
Will be mixing mashing, bout two years of work here. Just getting started I hopeView attachment 8251🤞
#30 is my favorite strain...got quite a few on there that really caught my eye...that's absolutely incredible!
Lol
Thanks brotha. Be sure to let me know when u start those!!
I will try to squeeze them in this next run...run them with the SCJ testers from HR and some chem cuts...

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
#1,6,8,13 sounds awesome. Would love to have a selection like that. I cant believe it only took you 2 years to get that list. It sucks living in my area of the country. Judging by what you posted to date, im sure every one of them is straight fire.
#13 is one that really caught my eye and of course the Mac. Not to forget the Cube either #16 or 17. The whole list should just spontaneously combust. All that fire, I'd be happy with any one of them.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Using peat cause I'm broke.
Die hard coco lover. Shitting bricks at this point, lack of faith.

Any peat info would be a godsend.

Also trying hydro again after about a decade.
Just like riding a bike!. Have about 15 years hydro experience, so glad I can relive the glory!.

Peat tips!? Welcome.
Have a blessed day everyone!
i recently switched to peat from coco because its very cheap. What i learned from trial and error and research is you have to let it dry out between watering and also do not PH the water you feed it. PH of peat is very acidic so your tap water should balance it out. That has worked well for me. Sounds basic but hope it helps. It did for me

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
i recently switched to peat from coco because its very cheap. What i learned from trial and error and research is you have to let it dry out between watering and also do not PH the water you feed it. PH of peat is very acidic so your tap water should balance it out. That has worked well for me. Sounds basic but hope it helps. It did for me
Was very nervous at first, but now..
I feel it's just as good as coco. Plants seem to be going crazy.
I totally agree w both of your finding. I tend to water a lil heavy, have learned to tone it down.
Also my ppms are a touch lower.
Root aphids seem to love it as well but prob from leaving it too moist. Still tunning the dial.

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
Start of week 7 on the hydro.

Finally got the quantum boards up.
First time running any type of led. Not sure what I'm doing, or what to expect.

Canna/peat run is finishing up, bout a week to go ..

Garage is on point!!. But will be more prepared next go.

Staying super busy!. Lil grasshoppers are kicking my ass, n the fields.
Curious if anyone has dealt w grasshoppers?

They are vicious lil fuckers. Any advice would be lovely.. IMG_20190609_094630831.jpgIMG_20190609_094514250.jpg