Doniawon's growshow

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
Two of four Mac f2.
New shoes, in greenhouse. These will be used for f3 etc. Unfortunately I gotta rush it this round. Not ideal but, gotta do what I gotta do. IMG_20190624_202535814.jpg
And the MVP. My homies dog, life saver!. As much shit as I'm dealing with, I'm super blessed to have him around. Keeps me sane. 15614368942147260197787212113927.jpghe looks like a cupcake, but he will eat a motherfucker. Glad we're "friends" 🙃

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Two of four Mac f2.
New shoes, in greenhouse. These will be used for f3 etc. Unfortunately I gotta rush it this round. Not ideal but, gotta do what I gotta do.
What do you mean? Sorry just curious lmao. Basically why the rush and in what way are you rushing? I can't wait for the f3s. I can wait to do a Chuck. Or even take a strain to f3. I was debating f2ing my Sin City Juice by @HydroRed and also hitting my blueberry if I do.

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
What do you mean? Sorry just curious lmao. Basically why the rush and in what way are you rushing? I can't wait for the f3s. I can wait to do a Chuck. Or even take a strain to f3. I was debating f2ing my Sin City Juice by @HydroRed and also hitting my blueberry if I do.
I live sin City lol, did I mention that lol

I'm losing this "spot" so as of now, time is of the essence lol.

Gonna pollinate, and move the preggo ladies somewhere yo finish.

Ideally you would run them first for selection, but I'm not getting that pleasure.

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
First time w a true greenhouse, had a little one last year, which was cool too, but these are fucking kick ass.

Originally I had some plants from the hydro room that I put n pots, hoping they would root into the soiless media and "fix" .
That didn't work. Months later, they look like shit still.
6" rockwool blocks, placed in peat, just doesn't do well.
Pretty much expected this, but couldn't bare to toss them out.
Nonesoteric? Thread has a 5gallon top feed rig that I wish I had seen. Would of fucking murdered w those. O well.
Next time..

Anyway the new plants are absolutely rageing out!.
Wouldn't be surprised is lb plants were possible in 7 gallon pots.

Growth rates are awesome and they get killer sunlight from all angles.

Hope to have another greenhouse in the futureIMG_20190625_115438233.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
That greenhouse is beast af bro that's awesome. If I ever go outdoors I doubt it'd be truly outdoors cause I'd do a greenhouse and still run hydro lol
I live sin City lol, did I mention that lol

I'm losing this "spot" so as of now, time is of the essence lol.

Gonna pollinate, and move the preggo ladies somewhere yo finish.

Ideally you would run them first for selection, but I'm not getting that pleasure.
I keep forgetting your on a time frame lol my bad I'm following much better now. Can't wait to see where the pregnant ladies end up lol.
If u do I'd love some juice beans😁😂
I'd have to ask Red for permission. I know he's starting his 3thirteen seeds and I'd feel funny giving away his product, ya feel me? He was gracious enough to send them to me for free. Now when I make my own crosses and put that work in, I will flood you with beans the way you have for me. Hope you can understand.

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
That greenhouse is beast af bro that's awesome. If I ever go outdoors I doubt it'd be truly outdoors cause I'd do a greenhouse and still run hydro lol

I keep forgetting your on a time frame lol my bad I'm following much better now. Can't wait to see where the pregnant ladies end up lol.

I'd have to ask Red for permission. I know he's starting his 3thirteen seeds and I'd feel funny giving away his product, ya feel me? He was gracious enough to send them to me for free. Now when I make my own crosses and put that work in, I will flood you with beans the way you have for me. Hope you can understand.
Ah yes, good point. Gifting f2's of other breeders work is a bit shitty.

Sorry cap! Etc etc etc😋 jk.

Get at it brother. Chucking is fun times.

I hear ya on the multi feeds. Will b dreaming up my future greenhouse.
One day!!.
Think burying the Rez is definitely key.

I did a outdoor hydro in Florida bout 10+ years ago.

Did fairly well, but the water gets hot as balls.. keep that in check and it would go apeshit for sure.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Ah yes, good point. Gifting f2's of other breeders work is a bit shitty.

Sorry cap! Etc etc etc😋 jk.

Get at it brother. Chucking is fun times.

I hear ya on the multi feeds. Will b dreaming up my future greenhouse.
One day!!.
Think burying the Rez is definitely key.

I did a outdoor hydro in Florida bout 10+ years ago.

Did fairly well, but the water gets hot as balls.. keep that in check and it would go apeshit for sure.
I'd definitely be buying a couple thousand dollar chiller. I want to but I don't have the space atm for chucking. Maybe once I move. Definitely have some fire to play with too.