Doniawon's growshow

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
Been busy af.
Hydro room. Week 415590144648338508100119529683366.jpgde room. Week 7 of 9. Starting flush soon1559014515562522317170967222981.jpggarage, finally finished the build out.
Will be adding trellis.
Will never be this tall again, but should work. Have 12" exhaust, two 8" intakes, 10" scrubber, 9k see hps15590146851712539989897432998006.jpggreenhouse is in dep, seedlings are veg/sexing outside as well.

Will be adding blue power soon. Was gifted the pack today!.

15590148045971585647137421361933.jpgcurrent strain list.

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
Wanted to say I very much missed and am glad windy is back!!.
Also happy to see gnome on here.
Without these forums my friend list would be near zero.
Only able to grow again because I post.
Truly appreciate all the fellow growers/posters.
Hope everyone is doing well!.
If not n I can help, get at me.
Anyone trying to test HMU.

I'll check back in a week. Thanks for looking!

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Wanted to say I very much missed and am glad windy is back!!.
Also happy to see gnome on here.
Without these forums my friend list would be near zero.
Only able to grow again because I post.
Truly appreciate all the fellow growers/posters.
Hope everyone is doing well!.
If not n I can help, get at me.
Anyone trying to test HMU.

I'll check back in a week. Thanks for looking!
I agree with appreciating all of the fellow growers
I have met some of the nicest people one here and other forums and have become great friends with some of them. Its amazing how growing this plant brings out the good in a lot of people.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Need updates brother
tonight when lights off. Mac f2, looks like its goin columbian, lol. I have one other mac x alien apple warp that resembles it, but much bigger. Rosinallday said these were from his keeper pheno which is columbian/starfighter dom. Couldn't tell at first, now you can. The last jabbamac is turnin into a frost monster, but is small, but pics comin. So glad to see you postin more and your gardens look great. Rock on your badself, Don!

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
tonight when lights off. Mac f2, looks like its goin columbian, lol. I have one other mac x alien apple warp that resembles it, but much bigger. Rosinallday said these were from his keeper pheno which is columbian/starfighter dom. Couldn't tell at first, now you can. The last jabbamac is turnin into a frost monster, but is small, but pics comin. So glad to see you postin more and your gardens look great. Rock on your badself, Don!
Sweet.. sweet

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Been dying to test these.
Bluemac by 'me'.
Hear it's great.
Have 3 phenos to run.
Looks amazing so far. Very magenta/yellow/purp/blue.
Can't wait to see it fade in week 9.
Terps should be incredibly nice!.
Can't wait to smash some buds. View attachment 8061View attachment 8062
🤣🤣🤣 "Hear it's great" 🤣🤣🤣
What are the noticeable differences in the phenos if you don't mind me asking...I'm with @Main Cola curious to see how these turn out.

Doniawon

Ganja farmer
🤣🤣🤣 "Hear it's great" 🤣🤣🤣
What are the noticeable differences in the phenos if you don't mind me asking...I'm with @Main Cola curious to see how these turn out.
Haven't ran it yet, but am told two are blue/purple like mom n one is green.

Should smell like if blueberry like mom, but Mac packs a fruit bowl of terps too.
Have zero clue. But I'll keep posting!.