Domestic Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
The problem is the media - and them getting to decide who bears what label - and they are the fucking far left.
The MSM has been tearing our country apart for years. I've worked in the homes of celebrities and and even some of the wealthiest people in the world (who I can't mention by name due to NDAs) for the last 20 years and I can tell you, without a doubt, that those who are wealthy and on the far left are the absolute biggest pieces of shit to work for. They treat workers like servants while I've had wealthy clients on the far right who treat workers like family.

Two far right people I worked in the homes of for years, that I can mention, are Roger Penske and Louis Gerstner. Roger and his wife Kathy treated us like family in their home. Kathy made lunch for us often and when one of my coworkers had a baby, they had gifts waiting for him and threw a cookout for him when he came back to work at their place. The company I worked for went under before we finished working for Lou Gersnter so a coworker and I reached out to him to see if he just wanted to pay us as subcontractors to finish his system. He not only paid for us to travel back and forth to finish his system, but gave us his personal cell number and told us to never hesitate to call him if we had trouble finding a new job.

I have yet to work in the home of a wealthy person on the far left who has treated me like a human being or even so much as let me use a bathroom in their home. They always have a nasty port-o-potty somewhere on the property for the workers. One of my coworkers at that company went ot work for another company and one of his clients was Al Gore. He said that people would shit their pants if they saw the electric bill for his mansion in CA and that Al wasn't making any attempt to save the planet by practicing what he preaches. I've also worked in multiple properties for a client I can't name, but I can say that he is one of the people people who funds a lot of far left movements...and he is one of those types who can't even be bothered to say "hi" to a lowly worker.

I totally get why regular citizens, especially those who are struggling, support far left ideologies...but I wish they would wake up and realize these far left politicians (and financiers) do NOT care about them. They are using them as pawns and it is clear as day when you work for them and see how they treat people. The far right isn't much better, but I can't say I've seen them prey on races or poor people like the left does.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The most worthless POS homeless wino of any race has a damn ID. You know who doesn't? Illegals - except in "sanctuary" cities where they want a new class of victim - and want them to have a vote. I bet if it was Russians sneaking across that southern border they'd have a wall up yesterday!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I honeslty don't understand why anyone considers that racist while thinking the need to register to vote, or have a drivers license, isn't.
It is because all the left has to offer is division. Separate people into little groups and make them hate each other, then convince them that you have the solution. Look at the cities on fire - all have dems in control top to bottom and have for decades - it's their damn system that's broke and the idiots that live there keep voting for the same douchebags.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The news bragged this week about Biden outraising Trump in campaign donations this week (or last week, whatever) so think about that.

Has he come out of his basement much?
Did he give an interview with no gaffes finally?

Nope - BLM got donations. And it funneled right to the "you ain't black" old white dude that doesn't want his kids growing up in a racial jungle.

It's fucking hilarious if you think about it.

If only stupid was painful...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Biden is a puppet for whomever they select as VP, and any other voices in his ears. He has no original thought.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
On the other hand you have a president who would love to have a race war or a R vs. D one. He doesn't give a fuck what would happen except that white people win. He is the biggest piece of shit this country has ever had as a president IMO. It's been decades since I've seen this much hate in the streets. I have never seen WHITE people hate each other so much over a fucking letter. So now you have half the whites hating the other half and most of the blacks already hating all the whites. I don't see anything good coming to us in the future as a country.
Man I was really digging where you were going then you said this. How is any of this the presidents fault? All this rioting and looting needs to be handled at most at a state level. Had it been handled early on there wouldn’t have even been the word terrorism thrown out. Hate in the streets has little of nothing to do with what president we have. It has more to do with local elected officials.

Left won’t let the president handle it..

The MSM has been tearing our country apart for years. I've worked in the homes of celebrities and and even some of the wealthiest people in the world (who I can't mention by name due to NDAs) for the last 20 years and I can tell you, without a doubt, that those who are wealthy and on the far left are the absolute biggest pieces of shit to work for. They treat workers like servants while I've had wealthy clients on the far right who treat workers like family.

Two far right people I worked in the homes of for years, that I can mention, are Roger Penske and Louis Gerstner. Roger and his wife Kathy treated us like family in their home. Kathy made lunch for us often and when one of my coworkers had a baby, they had gifts waiting for him and threw a cookout for him when he came back to work at their place. The company I worked for went under before we finished working for Lou Gersnter so a coworker and I reached out to him to see if he just wanted to pay us as subcontractors to finish his system. He not only paid for us to travel back and forth to finish his system, but gave us his personal cell number and told us to never hesitate to call him if we had trouble finding a new job.

I have yet to work in the home of a wealthy person on the far left who has treated me like a human being or even so much as let me use a bathroom in their home. They always have a nasty port-o-potty somewhere on the property for the workers. One of my coworkers at that company went ot work for another company and one of his clients was Al Gore. He said that people would shit their pants if they saw the electric bill for his mansion in CA and that Al wasn't making any attempt to save the planet by practicing what he preaches. I've also worked in multiple properties for a client I can't name, but I can say that he is one of the people people who funds a lot of far left movements...and he is one of those types who can't even be bothered to say "hi" to a lowly worker.

I totally get why regular citizens, especially those who are struggling, support far left ideologies...but I wish they would wake up and realize these far left politicians (and financiers) do NOT care about them. They are using them as pawns and it is clear as day when you work for them and see how they treat people. The far right isn't much better, but I can't say I've seen them prey on races or poor people like the left does.
I still have a lot of friends in the security world. What you said here is exactly the experience I had and that they have. Get treated like scum of the earth by almost all the left. I wont even do security work for them anymore. Going with someone on a vacation in august. Still pick up jobs now and then.

Man I was really digging where you were going then you said this. How is any of this the presidents fault? All this rioting and looting needs to be handled at most at a state level. Had it been handled early on there wouldn’t have even been the word terrorism thrown out. Hate in the streets has little of nothing to do with what president we have. It has more to do with local elected officials.

Left won’t let the president handle it..
I didn't post anything so you could like it. I posted it so you would read it. My job is done. My opinion is my own. Just like yours is.

Status
Not open for further replies.