Domestic Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
And YOU are paying YOUR own way @SoLowDoughLow? Hardly.

So I laugh......
Who the fuck are you? You just randomly make shit up about people you don't know? How exactly do you know so much about me?

Unlike your pathetic, old, retarded ass, I am not a leech and I take care of myself. I don't live off the system and the hard work of others like you do.

Later, bitch...

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
The ignorance on this thread is astounding... People are blinded by hatred. And they also need history lessons too.

Someone called Trump a dictator. Holy shit, that's retarded. Learn what a dictator is. MSNBC and CNN wouldn't even exist if Trump was a dictator. That is an easy example, I can think of many more...

Someone implied trump is a white supremacist. I'm not even a Trump supporter, and I couldn't give a fuck less about him. But I call out bullshit and blind hatred when I see it. I did the same shit for Obama. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it, but does anyone have any actual proof that he is a racist or a white supremacist?

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The ignorance on this thread is astounding... People are blinded by hatred. And they also need history lessons too.

Someone called Trump a dictator. Holy shit, that's retarded. Learn what a dictator is. MSNBC and CNN wouldn't even exist if Trump was a dictator. That is an easy example, I can think of many more...

Someone implied trump is a white supremacist. I'm not even a Trump supporter, and I couldn't give a fuck less about him. But I call out bullshit and blind hatred when I see it. I did the same shit for Obama. If I'm wrong, I'll gladly admit it, but does anyone have any actual proof that he is a racist or a white supremacist?
He married a LEGAL immigrant.
He dated a black woman in between marriages.
He received an award alongside Rosa Parks and Muhammed Ali for helping the black community in NY.
He got rid of the Biden laws that were incarcerating more blacks than whites.
He is building a wall - just like the little anarchists did in Seattle - because walls are not fucking racist.
His "muslim ban" was from terrorist and terrorist supporting countries - while allowing entry from India - the largest muslim population on earth.

If you believe any of the "orange man bad" networks, you are ill-informed.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Oh - and he wants to talk to our enemies instead of invading and drone-striking... :unsure:

Watch this week as the left pees themselves over the war-mongering nation-destroyer/builder John Bolton - who they despise - all because he said "orange man bad"

D

Deleted member 60

Who the fuck are you? You just randomly make shit up about people you don't know? How exactly do you know so much about me?

Unlike your pathetic, old, retarded ass, I am not a leech and I take care of myself. I don't live off the system and the hard work of others like you do.

Later, bitch...
LOL. And then you act like you know me. Classic.

Get to work fucker...I need more stuff. LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just like that, every story about the fake noose disappeared from social media.
If you immediately believed the story because white people and NASCAR equals racism - you need to stop talking about racism for a while...

(fake news - fake noose - get it?)

Diskokobaja

I see You are from the Balkans that explains Your 3rd World spelling and mushmouth English, Translator cost too many goats to buy . Your Countries are the sodomized Assholes of Southeast Europe , Fucking Greeks are better fighters than You fucking pussies , You needed Big Daddy Heathen's Big Balls to save Your asses in the 90's and I am sure I left a few much better looking Children there than You hook nosed retards can muster up. Now put Your helmet back on Corky and pull Your finger from Your little Sisters ass, that's nasty.
Goats???? Rotflmao
congrats you just. successfully checked all of stereotypes about DUMB Americans.. Half of your runt doesnt make any sense,just like your existence...

p.s thank you for sharing your sexual fantasies.. you

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Just like that, every story about the fake noose disappeared from social media.
If you immediately believed the story because white people and NASCAR equals racism - you need to stop talking about racism for a while...

(fake news - fake noose - get it?)
I definitely imagined lots of publicity stunts happening in the midst of all this.

He married a LEGAL immigrant.
He dated a black woman in between marriages.
He received an award alongside Rosa Parks and Muhammed Ali for helping the black community in NY.
He got rid of the Biden laws that were incarcerating more blacks than whites.
He is building a wall - just like the little anarchists did in Seattle - because walls are not fucking racist.
His "muslim ban" was from terrorist and terrorist supporting countries - while allowing entry from India - the largest muslim population on earth.

If you believe any of the "orange man bad" networks, you are ill-informed.
I just gotta rip on this a bit

Married a legal immigrant - money and power matters
Dated black women between marriages - and during
He received awards for helping black community- teeheee
Got rid of Biden laws - who cares?
Building a wall - IT'S HUUUGE!!
Muslim ban allowing people from India with largest muslim population - dude too funny. Do I have to post WHY this is funny? Or real dumbass. Not sure which yet. It may be true but please tell us why it's true. Thx.

Orange man bad networks - I don't have to watch any news to know that Trump is a piece of shit as a PRESIDENT of this country. As a business man he's great. He knows how to fuck everybody.

I only have to look at his twitter and know it for a fact. He incites hatred and racism. Do I have to post all of his crap about Mexico and "shit-hole" countries? Do I have to post all the shit he talks about ANYONE who doesn't deep throat his cock like some of you do.

This is a president who posts videos on his twitter with blacks beating up whites. How can a person feel after watching those videos? The most powerful man in this country posting videos like that and you think it wont make people hate other people even more so? How come all the white supremacy groups love this guy?

Why am I even bothering asking questions when the only answer I will get back is the gurgling gagging throat noises that a good deep throating cock sucker makes.

To me a president is a man who incites love and unity. Trump loves money and our country for sure but nothing else. Monkey see monkey doooooooooooooooooooo. That's how I picture you throat gurglers :alien:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Here is why lefties in high tax blue states think the President isn't helping them. Pay attention.

Prior to his tax reform, you were able to write off your exorbitant state taxes on your federal return.

Why would you care if your sanctuary/welfare/illegal(foreigner)-funding fiascos don't work? You didn't have to pay for them.

Now those state taxes (or a good portion of them) are YOURS. Don't like it? Try looking at your local policies and politicians.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And for those states that don't have a right-to-work, unions do nothing now but fund politicians and keep shitty cops, teachers, etc. from getting fired.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I'm going to say this one last thing, because I hate politics, but I'm so tired of hearing people say that Trump is a racist, even though I personally think Trump is a scumbag. Trump is equally rude, and offensive, to everyone, of every race. The fact that he includes people of color in there does not make him a racist. He would be a racist if he ONLY acted that way to people of color. People being nasty to people of color, when they are nasty to every other race, does not make them a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.