Domestic Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
And the only people she could possibly kill are other geriatrics or medically unstable people that also knew the risks and wanted to fucking dance!

For the other 99.7% of the people, they might get a symptom or not.

How many people with the flu go to work because they can't afford not to?
Again I didnt ask anything about geriatrics or medically unstable people(other than Granny). Lets try something different for you, theres 1000 people in this bar with the mosh pit, how many does she intentionally make sick or possibly kill. What were they're rights?

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
It’s America. Land of opportunity. Everyone can be successful. Everyone, if they apply themselves and aren’t a piece of shit. Couches ruin a lot of dreams, don’t have a couch.

I have a fuck ton of debt. It’s all good debt. Only bad debt is have is my home mortgage. Even it’s not particularly that bad due to the amount of equity I have. I owe on every rental property I’ve acquired in the last year or so. I’m not over extended by any means but they do have mortgages. I have money put back to pay them if I’m not getting any income from them. Rental rates went up through covid 😆.

Having debt is not a bad thing at all.
You dont realize money is debt. Any profit you have is another man's debt and so on. Look into how finances actually work. It is 100% impossible for everyone to be wealthy no matter how hard everyone worked. If all the debt was paid off in the world there wouldnt be a dollar in circulation for people to trade.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
You dont realize money is debt. Any profit you have is another man's debt and so on. Look into how finances actually work. It is 100% impossible for everyone to be wealthy no matter how hard everyone worked. If all the debt was paid off in the world there wouldnt be a dollar in circulation for people to trade.
The way finances work for me is my accounts get larger. I’m not sure I understand the problem if someone pays me money it’s their debt.

No different than years ago if a farmer needed some tires on his truck he might trade a cow to the guy at the tire shop for a set of tires.

I trade money for feed for my cows. Then people trade me money for a butchered cow. The butcher shop also trades money for their butcher services.

That’s the way the world works. Shit can’t be free.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
I see where you have been duped. The pursuit is guaranteed - not the result.
Name one racist law on the books now preventing anyone of any color from doing something.
We are all Americans, and all have a fair starting point.

If you want to play victim., never got a work ethic, so be it. We had a black President - STFU.

If you think that 20 years of schooling in a certain profession makes you best to decide real life things for humans, look at how bad Dr. Faucci and Dr. Birx fucked up the Scamdemic. You don't quarantine healthy people - not in a free society. You make them aware of the risks (most of which were lies) and you let them choose.
I don't see how most of that is relevant to what I said. Faucci ? Faucci is a pos and is more of a politician than medical professional. So is this the end all? Is there no going up from here? America has peeked at perfection?

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Again I didnt ask anything about geriatrics or medically unstable people(other than Granny). Lets try something different for you, theres 1000 people in this bar with the mosh pit, how many does she intentionally make sick or possibly kill. What were they're rights?
Chance they took going into the bar.

No different than when I was deployed and I was getting shot at. Chance I took. I could have just stayed home and my risk of getting shot goes down significantly, or I would think it does anyway 😆.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
The way finances work for me is my accounts get larger. I’m not sure I understand the problem if someone pays me money it’s their debt.

No different than years ago if a farmer needed some tires on his truck he might trade a cow to the guy at the tire shop for a set of tires.

I trade money for feed for my cows. Then people trade me money for a butchered cow. The butcher shop also trades money for their butcher services.

That’s the way the world works. Shit can’t be free.
The problem isnt money it's the way it has been abused and always will be. Its humans primitive nature that is inflated and exploited by the capitilist way of life. It isnt just a system of bartering there is a whole psychology that goes along with modern capitalism that promotes mental illness and causes massive damage on every front in every category. I understand you all were born before the first portable computer and probably are stuck in the ways of the 60s. It's very easy to imagine and design a self sustaining society that is fair and decent. The only outlier is humans. If we are all so trash why are we sitting around pretending. Why do we condemn raping and pillaging? I'm just really confused and I find the middle ground plays the best for the snakes and that's why we stay here. I can do the wild west. I can do utopia. This shit here though is just sickening at the end of the day and goes against every bit of my nature.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
The problem isnt money it's the way it has been abused and always will be. Its humans primitive nature that is inflated and exploited by the capitilist way of life. It isnt just a system of bartering there is a whole psychology that goes along with modern capitalism that promotes mental illness and causes massive damage on every front in every category. I understand you all were born before the first portable computer and probably are stuck in the ways of the 60s. It's very easy to imagine and design a self sustaining society that is fair and decent. The only outlier is humans. If we are all so trash why are we sitting around pretending. Why do we condemn raping and pillaging? I'm just really confused and I find the middle ground plays the best for the snakes and that's why we stay here. I can do the wild west. I can do utopia. This shit here though is just sickening at the end of the day and goes against every bit of my nature.
I’m clearly confused.

You are talking about the shit going on now, cop hate, looting rioting? Shit makes my blood boil. Having seen terrorism first hand makes it worse, though we all saw terrorism on 9/11...

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Do you run the place or just keep that cocksucker of yours flapping all the time? Lol Sorry bout your goof Drumpf, it must sting when he fucks up like that. What's the nose on her like? LMFAO
Dude, you're so retarded I can't even understand what you're trying to say...

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I save the intelligent speak for those with intellegence, @SoLowDoughLow. I can see why you are confused.

Nor are average PEOPLE held responsible @H.A.F. ...all the way down to basic shit they can control....like how fat they are. But in today's 'merica/...bein the size of a truck is MCDONALD's fault...just like the coffee that's too hot they spilled in their lap cus they are a fucking clutz. Yup...sure thing., And it's the "gubmints" fault folks never got ahead or saved for retirement either. "Somebody" took or got something they shoulda had given to them...and THAT is what is wrong today. The tiny amount folks "paid in" to SS seems to make them..in their mind..totally responsible for their retirement and makes EVERYONE ELSE the "taker". Sadly...if any of ya live past 77 and yer gettin that check....you are now "taking" cus that is the age where the average person cashes out all they "paid in" and starts ridin the FREE Train...just like the illegals they hate so very much they deem as "takers".

But nobody talks about that shit cus..um..it hits home hard. I may not lend anything of intelligence to the convo in your mind...but I'm NOT in the SS pool with ya.....and I pay my own way in this retirement thing via investments and long term savings....not via a monthly 'gubmint" check. You????

fuckin libtards.... LOL.

I hope that didn't go too far over yer head SoLow,..
Wow, so glad you rambled on about pointless bullshit that I wasn't even discussing. Wow, you invest your money. You're a big boy 🙃 I think all wise adults do that...

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I save the intelligent speak for those with intellegence, @SoLowDoughLow. I can see why you are confused.

Nor are average PEOPLE held responsible @H.A.F. ...all the way down to basic shit they can control....like how fat they are. But in today's 'merica/...bein the size of a truck is MCDONALD's fault...just like the coffee that's too hot they spilled in their lap cus they are a fucking clutz. Yup...sure thing., And it's the "gubmints" fault folks never got ahead or saved for retirement either. "Somebody" took or got something they shoulda had given to them...and THAT is what is wrong today. The tiny amount folks "paid in" to SS seems to make them..in their mind..totally responsible for their retirement and makes EVERYONE ELSE the "taker". Sadly...if any of ya live past 77 and yer gettin that check....you are now "taking" cus that is the age where the average person cashes out all they "paid in" and starts ridin the FREE Train...just like the illegals they hate so very much they deem as "takers".

But nobody talks about that shit cus..um..it hits home hard. I may not lend anything of intelligence to the convo in your mind...but I'm NOT in the SS pool with ya.....and I pay my own way in this retirement thing via investments and long term savings....not via a monthly 'gubmint" check. You????

fuckin libtards.... LOL.

I hope that didn't go too far over yer head SoLow,..
I honestly think you have me confused with someone else. Do you think I am an old retiree living on social security? I don't understand some of the weird shit you say to me sometimes. Like I'm some government sponge 😂 you act like you're something special because you pay your own way. A lot of people do that buddy, you're not special...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What do lefties and aids have to do with this. Last I heard you get aids from sexual contact, not jumping in a mosh pit.
AIDS patients intentionally having unprotected sex, being charged with murder - and lefties fighting for the rights of the AIDS dude.
Same as what you described if granny is a potential serial killer. Nothing you can do about fucking lunatics - except shoot them in the face when they try and kill you.
Because geriatrics and the people otherwise medically unstable are the only ones dying from the fucking Wuhan. Everyone else in the bar is safe. These fucking "experts" change their mind every other day - meanwhile there have been ZERO regular flu deaths this year :unsure: And bankrupt blue cities can rake in some Covid-cash by claiming more deaths? Hell, why not just shove a bunch of them in nursing homes and do it up right!

Oh wait - they did. The whole fucking thing was a media hyped flu. Wake the hell up.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
But what is it that you're arguing overall? It's possible it was drowned in the sea of posts today, and I can't recall, so refresh if need be.

Would you like to refuse to pay your $5 extortion fee, and your home become a 'no respond' dwelling for police? Or keep a couple more, and be on the exclude list of the snow plow? Maybe you and a couple of neighbors hang on to your cash, and have no road at all?

Can't be done, can it? What good is your $$ if you've called Life-Alert, in your home without a road, and a foot of snow covering your trail? What about the neighbor down the street that paid, but can't get service because you opted out?

Surely I'm missing one of your points.

View attachment 62363
I began by pointing out how inflation is created by "stimulus money" and got around to consent being necessary in any kind of human relationship involving freedom and peace. I "hammered" the point, that extortion is extortion, even if the extorter is an "official". That's a point that went unrebutted, although it seemed to trigger a person who refused to escape his present mental capture and instead substituted a sour and insulting demeanor for a counter argument.

As far as extortion fees, let's not assume that the "services" some people might like must be provided in the way they presently are, under threat of force. It is entirely possible and preferable (to me) to have customers and service providers interact on a consensual basis, rather than a "pay me or else" mode.

If you're worried about your neighbor down the street, why would you not be worried about any neighbors who are being forced to pay for things which they'd prefer to do other ways ?

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
If you look at ALL crime statistics - nationwide - you'll find that the ONLY recurring theme is democrats in charge of the worst areas.

I get it. In your world, Democrat = bad, Republican = good. You're right in the front seat of the "tastes great, less filling" charade parade. What if there were more to it than that though? What if you were being set up, manipulated and being used as a dupe to keep a distraction going?

If you look at ALL crimes, those acts which are actual crimes and not "legislative fiat" type victimless crimes, you would realize the entire political system is based in criminal type activity, since it assumes consent when none is actually given and doesn't mind removing your choices, under threat of force. That's the definition of what an actual crime is, to use or threaten to use offensive force against unconsenting people, who aren't threatening you. Prohibition is just one example of that, there are many more.

Most people recognize to force another person to pay them for their ideas, products or so called "services" when the other person explicitly doesn't want those services, products or ideas thrust upon them would be seen as a crime. Because, it is.

I mean, I can't go to your house and say, I have this idea and me and some of our neighbors decided for you, that you're going to help pay for it, even if you don't share our idea. Neither can you. Yet, put a magic suit on an "official" (just another human being acting like a god) and then somehow, the same action which would be criminal for you or I to do, becomes, a "legal and official act" for them to do. Ooooh, tricky. How does that magic occur?

Since neither of us has any right to do that, we couldn't possibly delegate that nonexistent right to any other person(s) calling themselves government, could we ? Then where do those people who call themselves "officials" get the right to do things which would be crimes if you or I did the same things? You can't delegate a nonexistent right can you ? Yet, your entire belief in this system is based in that lie, isn't it ?

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Short answer is that I don't trust you with my life or many people - especially not politicians.
This sounds good, but I'm not sure you really believe it.

Since you are an advocate of using a means that removes an individuals actual consent and giving obedience to the decisions of *"authorities".

*authorities = people who imagine they have special powers and rights that other people don't have. This belief is based in the semi-religious ritual sanctification method known as "politics" .

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
It's not a bad thing if you made the choice using your own free will.

It is a bad thing if you weren't involved in making a given choice and a debt was placed on you without your prior consent though.
Yet another "what if" strawman argument scenario................wash, rinse, repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.