Domestic Terrorism

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to say this one last thing, because I hate politics, but I'm so tired of hearing people say that Trump is a racist, even though I personally think Trump is a scumbag. Trump is equally rude, and offensive, to everyone, of every race. The fact that he includes people of color in there does not make him a racist. He would be a racist if he ONLY acted that way to people of color. People being nasty to people of color, when they are nasty to every other race, does not make them a racist.
And I'm tired of hearing people stick up for him when they in FACT have no fucking clue what he is like IRL. Also, your explanation is so full shit I vomited a little in my throat. I'M NOT A RACIST I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY!!!

ME TOO!! Can I be president next? :poop:

No, my dog is next in 2024, by then, we are gonna need her. ************** Gidget for President - 2024***************
Trump should take this next election easily. I can't see how he loses no matter what the Dems try. The thing on my mind is what's in store for us in 2024. What "super star" or tv personality will take it then? I dare not think it :alien:

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
I cant see Trump winning. I dont know one person who voted for him that will admit that they would do it again. The hate for Hillary is gone out of the equation also. And the millions of folks that didnt vote last time( because no one thought Trump would win) will be voting this time just to drag Trumps face in the mud. Its gonna get ugly, Cant wait!!!!!!

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
I cant see Trump winning. I dont know one person who voted for him that will admit that they would do it again. The hate for Hillary is gone out of the equation also. And the millions of folks that didnt vote last time( because no one thought Trump would win) will be voting this time just to drag Trumps face in the mud. Its gonna get ugly, Cant wait!!!!!!
I didn't vote for him last election but I will this time. There goes your theory 😂

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
And I'm tired of hearing people stick up for him when they in FACT have no fucking clue what he is like IRL. Also, your explanation is so full shit I vomited a little in my throat. I'M NOT A RACIST I HATE EVERYONE EQUALLY!!!

ME TOO!! Can I be president next? :poop:
You're sick of people sticking up for him when they have no clue what he is like irl? By that logic, how can you insult him if you don't know him irl?

Proud420

As most of the discussion is between people with different life experience and social background if the solution is not duels would it be castes?
If you are a new age hippie / hipster born in Seattle you do your hippie stuff there and never leave, if you are a Bible belt redneck, same for you , you do your KKK stuff on your side. You are not allowed to talk to each other or to travel outside your designated area. No more interaction, no more issue!

Proud420

As most of the discussion is between people with different life experience and social background if the solution is not duels would it be castes?
If you are a new age hippie / hipster born in Seattle you do your hippie stuff there and never leave, if you are a Bible belt redneck, same for you , you do your KKK stuff on your side. You are not allowed to talk to each other or to travel outside your designated area. No more interaction, no more issue!
SHUT DOWN THE INTERNET!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Biden scares me more than Trump because Trump at least has the balls to say what he wants, even if it pisses off the masses. Biden is more of a puppet who says what he thinks people want to hear even if he doesn’t feel that way and plans on doing the opposite. Biden comes off as a popular high school jock who never grew out of that way of thinking or acting. I find the fact that the two major candidates for 2020 will be Biden and Trump should be a wake up call for the country. If that doesn’t wake the country up to how fucked up our government has become then I’m afraid we are doomed.

You're sick of people sticking up for him when they have no clue what he is like irl? By that logic, how can you insult him if you don't know him irl?
The same way I call you a cock gurgler here. Your logic is flawed. Insults aren't facts. They are just insults. But when you guys make excuses up and THINK it's a fact, in your own minds, that's way different and I will call you on it. Insults are one thing, pathetic excuses are on a different page.

Why do I have to explain this Solow? You seem like a smart guy.

He is trying to "incite unity" as fucking AMERICANS - not as splinter-cell special interest groups that want to fuck over other Americans for their own benefit.
Always with more pathetic excuses. Every time I read one of your posts it's like I'm reading something you say to yourself every night. It's like you are trying to convince yourself while writing it down that all of your bs is correct. You certainly aren't convincing me. All is see is gargle gurlgle slurp slurp.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Unlike Solow, I will call you a fucking idiot.
Come on, man, don't turn this into RIU. People are actually having a pretty civil conversation here and you seem like you are just trying to stir the pot like they do over at RIU. The only reason I felt comfortable posting in here was because people have been posting different views without being complete cunts to each other. I guess I'm learning my lesson to stay out of these topics again.

Status
Not open for further replies.