Dinafem

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I grew out a bunch of Critical and Critical Jack autos over the years. One pheno of the Critical auto was terrifyingly strong. Super racy. Hated it, but gawd damn would it send you to the moon. I saw pics of Critical (non-auto version) showing lab results at 27% on one of the forums.

larf

I ran at least one 4x4 plot of their OG Kush in every grow for 3 or 4 years. I threw the mother into flower thinking it would be easy enough to get back, and harvested it a few months before I heard the news.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
I ran at least one 4x4 plot of their OG Kush in every grow for 3 or 4 years. I threw the mother into flower thinking it would be easy enough to get back, and harvested it a few months before I heard the news.
tears bro tears. i got about 1000 dinachem seeds ready to pop and i’m gonna do a proper seed run with blue kush also. they’re fire and i’d be really sad if i lost those genetics forever.

Lanestrainley

Really Active Member
wow i forgot about this thread well hold onto your dinafem genetics guys and girls they are no longer available and thats sad (also cannabiogen) i’m still running dinachem and blue kush from them absolute favorites (also running destroyer and caribe from cannabiogen)
The stretchy tighter smaller nugged Blue Kush pheno is such a unique smoke, that and their P.A.K like the one you have are great. The Diesel also had a unique pheno as well, very close to the Soma NYCD. The Cheese branchy pheno was a good one too, nice buzz. I’ve had a bunch from them over the years, early on their auto’s imo were very reliable at the time.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
The stretchy tighter smaller nugged Blue Kush pheno is such a unique smoke, that and their P.A.K like the one you have are great. The Diesel also had a unique pheno as well, very close to the Soma NYCD. The Cheese branchy pheno was a good one too, nice buzz. I’ve had a bunch from them over the years, early on their auto’s imo were very reliable at the time.
i love the blue kush totally out of this world smoke makes you forget about everything happening around you and you just focus on the thoughts and start singing out loud with your friends and shit lol

paks i never kept them too long because a little bit too indica for my taste but i had this one very fruity pheno which was just amazing smelled like pineapples and stuff i still have a smell memory of it i can almost smell it as i’m writing this :):)

in my experience they have been pretty reliable too only one 1 out of 6 or 7 criticals i had one tiny banana and the genetics although with variations in each seed were solid as ever
also cannabiogen went down too which hurts me as much as dinafem. now their destroyer was totally uniform and well worked. i had 10 seeds 8-9 popped all with a very uniform flower characteristics (taste, smell, potency, high) and a little to no variation in morphology (height, side branching etc.) which was pretty great overall.

man i‘m a bit sad now i hope they return and i hope they kept the genetics safe somehow.