Dinafem

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Why don’t we start a Dinafem thread over here. I’m not a spokesperson or anything but my transactions with them have been solid. Fast delivery, superb customer service and solid genetics ime. Had 100% germ rate also. I realize that this may not become a very active thread but still it may be helpful to other growers. Post your pics, if you have grown any of their gear.

Some solid genetics from Dinafem,

Purple Afghan Kush

2002DB65-3DF5-49D8-B2EB-60B62A6E7BB5.jpeg3AA3166D-D19D-4C61-81F7-F86BD1634686.jpeg20F32E8A-3E42-45F5-ADBA-7A157790CB95.jpeg

Blue Kush (harvested early by 20+ days)

DB7F1817-1003-46B4-9691-CF050EE27903.jpeg

Critical+ (#2)

9030EB6B-BC7C-4CE2-A377-DEA77E4D8EFB.jpeg73EAE09D-CBA5-4E1F-93F4-6A94E4628FE7.jpeg

Critical+ (#5)

2D50D3AE-58B9-4DB7-88D0-6B493F01D736.jpeg

And one of my all time favorites, Dinachem.

7B7944CF-EFE2-4DEF-8529-9DD6EFFB17BF.jpegA98777FD-E491-4F69-BCE7-7CB86CF8A85F.jpeg3FA34CFD-F3B2-4549-BE2A-7E7C6F4FC73D.jpeg

Last edited:

crimsonecho

I’m breeding with their gear too. Well chucking lets say. When i asked them if it was ok to use their gear for breeding projects they were nice enough to reply and wish me well. Thats another reason i’m partial to them.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
To this date I think the strongest herb Ive grown was dinafem's power kush. A single freebie from the tude circa 2010.

That bitch had to be in the 30% range. Only downside was it was a super racy sativa high that would cause anxiety, keep you up at night like caffeine, and would make you space brained. Flavor wasnothing special. Ill see if I can find pics but I think they got lost when rollitup got hacked a few years back.

Im fairly positive it was a outlier of the power kush but one of the best commercial strains Ive had period.

crimsonecho

To this date I think the strongest herb Ive grown was dinafem's power kush. A single freebie from the tude circa 2010.

That bitch had to be in the 30% range. Only downside was it was a super racy sativa high that would cause anxiety, keep you up at night like caffeine, and would make you space brained. Flavor wasnothing special. Ill see if I can find pics but I think they got lost when rollitup got hacked a few years back.

Im fairly positive it was a outlier of the power kush but one of the best commercial strains Ive had period.

Wow you must have found something special there. On their site it says 50/50 indica/sativa and 12-16% thc with a relaxing high. Which is still pretty good but i think we all had better. I hope you find some pics, i’m really curious about that sativa dominant pheno now.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

Wow you must have found something special there. On their site it says 50/50 indica/sativa and 12-16% thc with a relaxing high. Which is still pretty good but i think we all had better. I hope you find some pics, i’m really curious about that sativa dominant pheno now.
Yeah, no way that pheno was that low %. I was running grape god when I first harvested the p kush. People loved the g god because it tasted great but once they bought a bag of the p kush they never went back to the god bud, lol. The god wouldnt get you stoned once you been puffing the pk.

If the high didnt cause anxiety so bad I would have kept the pk around but shit was too racy. Great for sitting at home jamming on the guitar or video gaming though.

crimsonecho

Yeah, no way that pheno was that low %. I was running grape god when I first harvested the p kush. People loved the g god because it tasted great but once they bought a bag of the p kush they never went back to the god bud, lol. The god wouldnt get you stoned once you been puffing the pk.

If the high didnt cause anxiety so bad I would have kept the pk around but shit was too racy. Great for sitting at home jamming on the guitar or video gaming though.
I don’t like racy sativas either. Tho some sativa effects are definitely a must in a high quality weed imho. For example the Dinachem pheno i got is just a perfect combination of those effects. Its euphoric and calming at the same time. Relaxing but also energizing if that makes sense.

Its a gentle mediator and it orients you to what you want to do rather than dragging you to where it wants to go. I adore such weeds and the 3 i have exhibits nearly similar qualities in that aspect. Northern Lights, Blue Kush and Dinachem. To be honest tho, Dinachem is the king amongst them. Hahah. Good shite.

MediGrow

Why don’t we start a Dinafem thread over here. I’m not a spokesperson or anything but my transactions with them have been solid. Fast delivery, superb customer service and solid genetics ime. Had 100% germ rate also. I realize that this may not become a very active thread but still it may be helpful to other growers. Post your pics, if you have grown any of their gear.

Some solid genetics from Dinafem,

Purple Afghan Kush

View attachment 18294View attachment 18293View attachment 18295

Blue Kush (harvested early by 20+ days)

View attachment 18288

Critical+ (#2)

View attachment 18285View attachment 18286

Critical+ (#5)

View attachment 18287

And one of my all time favorites, Dinachem.

View attachment 18291View attachment 18290View attachment 18289
How was the yield/taste with the + 2.0 ? (I just popped 2 seeds for future grow) :D

crimsonecho

How was the yield/taste with the + 2.0 ?
That was pheno #2 of Critical+. I haven’t grown any Critical+ 2.0 yet. But the most delicious pheno of the Critical+ i have is the #5. Straight up, a bowl of fruit salad or punch. Whichever you prefer. Haha.

#2 had the biggest yield. It grew up to be the monster you see in less than 1 gallon of substrate and under straight up 12/12. If vegged properly and given enough space i think it could yield like nothing i have seen before.

MediGrow

That was pheno #2 of Critical+. I haven’t grown any Critical+ 2.0 yet. But the most delicious pheno of the Critical+ i have is the #5. Straight up, a bowl of fruit salad or punch. Whichever you prefer. Haha.

#2 had the biggest yield. It grew up to be the monster you see in less than 1 gallon of substrate and under straight up 12/12. If vegged properly and given enough space i think it could yield like nothing i have seen before.
I'll go with the punch :D I had a run with Critical Mass, I end up with 59g/sq ft on a 5x5 area. Kinda fruity but had to hit the fridge, I was completely starving with it. Not good for the waist!

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I’m running their Strawberry Amnesia right now, I’ll try to get some pics of her up. She hasn’t been flipped yet.

Their Original Amnesia is good, and one Critical+ I ran was very potent, racy sativa, then turned absolute couch lock lol. Potent stuff but I’ll pass.

Wasn’t a fan of their blurberry crosses, tried Blue Kush and Blue Widow. Vigorous growth, decent yield but mediocre effect.

I’d recommend Dinafem. Their gear is consistently good IMO. But now I’ve got all these fem’d beans from Heisen, so it’ll be a while before I crack any Dinafems. I’d be willing to trade my leftover Dinafem beans away if anyone’s interested

crimsonecho

I’m running their Strawberry Amnesia right now, I’ll try to get some pics of her up. She hasn’t been flipped yet.

Their Original Amnesia is good, and one Critical+ I ran was very potent, racy sativa, then turned absolute couch lock lol. Potent stuff but I’ll pass.

Wasn’t a fan of their blurberry crosses, tried Blue Kush and Blue Widow. Vigorous growth, decent yield but mediocre effect.

I’d recommend Dinafem. Their gear is consistently good IMO. But now I’ve got all these fem’d beans from Heisen, so it’ll be a while before I crack any Dinafems. I’d be willing to trade my leftover Dinafem beans away if anyone’s interested
Good offer man. Bump!
The Blue Kush pheno i have is unreal. Very potent. But it’s an odds game and i have been very lucky.
Yeah i’ve seen Heisens gear, definitely very cool.
I’d also like to see that Strawberry Amnesia tho. I wanted to purchase those but then won some Destroyer seeds so it’s on hold for now.
I share your feelings on the Critical+. I can do without it. It’s not bad weed. Not at all but i would rather smoke Dinachem and finish with the Peyote Cookies.