Dinafem

Toke

I have grown a lot of their strains and never had anything but good results, even their lower thc level genetics will pack a punch and all have fantastic taste. My first diary on here will feature their Quick Gorilla and Ocean Grown Cookies.
Dinafem _ Blueberry - Day 64 Flower - The End Of Days.jpg

Dinafem _ Blueberry-Day 55 Flower  images.jpg

Last edited:

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
I have grown a lot of their strains and never had anything but good results, even their lower thc level genetics will pack a punch and all have fantastic taste. My first diary on here will feature their Quick Gorilla and Ocean Grown Cookies.
View attachment 35812

View attachment 35814
Good lawd! You’ve got me kicking myself for not picking up a pk of those Blueberry Cookies.

Also, very nice camera work there. Rarely do I see cannibas pics with that level of composition. You’re an artist for sure.

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Strawberry Amnesia just over two months along and looking pretty happy. She’ll be flipped and re-potted into a 5 gal Smart Pot in the next couple days.

View attachment 35800
Cute little plant. Healthy too. Very nice!
View attachment 35812

View attachment 35814
Me neither. I need a bit more sativa dominant stuff otherwise these look pretty cool man. Kudos.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Cute little plant. Healthy too. Very nice!
Thanks! I am 100% organic and firmly believe my soil is the single most important part of my setup. I top-dress using the same soil maybe 2-4 times a grow. The last batch of soil I mixed cooked really nicely, and was sporting some santa’s beard. I top-dressed the Strawberry Amnesia with it about a week ago.

Here’s a shot of the soil she’s going into. Santa’s Beard means happy soil, happy soil = happy plants.
974F8DB9-6378-4515-87E2-44128783DDCA.jpeg
The plants love it, and rarely show deficiencies. I’m sure you can pull more weight in a hydro setup, but organic is about as no-fuss as you can get. Always great terps too!

Last edited:

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Hi,

You seem a'right.
Thanks likewise :)

I remember “Orange Bud” being passed around the Dutch coffee shops in the 90’s. It should’ve been named Disneyland because you damn sure felt like you were at the happiest place on earth. Wasn’t the most potent stuff even back then, but made up for it in it’s upbeat-social, sense of well-being effect, while still delivering the goods. Terps to back it all up too. Super quality stuff.

Tangie is of similar genetic makeup background I believe (Cali-O X Skunk), and has always had a similar effect on me.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
@MtRainDog , I could talk Tangie all day.

I have limited experience with named strains.
Sour Tangie is the go to strain here.
My girl 'discovered' it a couple years back. It was the driving force behind starting a personal garden.
I finally got my hands on some, my furthest is about 5 weeks into flower.
I am currently vegging a few different variations and 'similiar' beans as well.
I am eager to try them all, yet, I fail to see how anything could have that 'mouth-feel' of Sour Tangie - I have never tried anything like it.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Day 3 of 12/12

Defoliated/lolli-topped half the plant, and staked her down to encourage some horizontal stretch. Will defoliate the other half in a few days once she assures me all is well.

IMG_5854.png

And only 3 days in and she's showing her girly bits!
IMG_5852.png

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I made F2's from that year and still have them. I have so many I want to grow, but I just don't have the room to do the projects I want. They have sat idle since 2012. But yes, I'd say there are. The 1st thing I do when I grow something is to make seeds from them.
I have quite a few Autoflowers too.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I still cringe when
I have quite a bit of Dinafem from 2011. Not sure about pics. Was a long time ago. Critical, Critical 2.0, Power Kush, Industrial Plant, California Hash Plant, and lots more.
I'd pop that power kush if you get a chance. That was about same time I got that as a freebie and it was incredibly potent. Dense og style buds and super potent, too potent actually.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
I still cringe when

I'd pop that power kush if you get a chance. That was about same time I got that as a freebie and it was incredibly potent. Dense og style buds and super potent, too potent actually.
I sent out some of those in a (2012) mix to a member on here recently too. lol
They should really grow out some of what i sent them, but there's so much "fire" coming from H, mine keep falling on their list. lol