Dinafem

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Quick update. Strawberry Amnesia Day 20 of 12/12.

This plant has barely stretched! I was for sure expecting a christmas tree with those haze genes LOL. Otherwise, everything seems to be humming along happily and healthily.

sa1.png
sa2.png

Last edited:

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Fattening up, slow and steady like.

The nose on this thing is really nice. The classic hazy smell is there, but muted, and more "peppery" while the rest is Strawberry smoothie. Very nice, and very dank smelling. She really knocks you over the head when you unzip the tent.

Pistils have started to recede, more so at the top. Partly that might be because I had the COB's about 10" from her top blasting down on her. Meh, she seemed to take it okay.

sa-01272020 (3).png

Phenosearch

Insanely Active Member
D91C82EA-FF75-466B-BC6C-65D36B2276B6.jpeg
Critical cheese had a hiccup during the first few weeks of flower my timer was only working once and a while and or not at all which caused the plants to start stretching again alll in all they bounced back pretty good not the greatest picture but the buds are pretty big not to sure how dense yet but hopefully she finishes all right 2-3 more weeks until chop

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Hell yeah, I’ve grown quite a bit of their gear, never had a bad plant, but also never had one tick all the keeper boxes until this strawberry amnesia. She’s a straight Strawberry Cough leaner. I’ve grown amnesia, jack herer, c99, ssh, and this plant looks/smells nothing like them, but looks pretty similar to the SC photos on Dutch Passion’s site.

Why she’s a keeper? Complete indica growth pattern, fat chunky buds up top. With a better veg I could really work some magic with this one. She smells incredible, complex, lemon cleaner and gas. If I didnt know better I’d think it was og kush lol. But if you rub her fan leaves, it’s sweet strawberry cough medicine. And oh yeah, she was ready in 55 days, but is still packing on weight.

So I gotta reveg this one. Wish me luck.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Hell yeah, I’ve grown quite a bit of their gear, never had a bad plant, but also never had one tick all the keeper boxes until this strawberry amnesia. She’s a straight Strawberry Cough leaner. I’ve grown amnesia, jack herer, c99, ssh, and this plant looks/smells nothing like them, but looks pretty similar to the SC photos on Dutch Passion’s site.

Why she’s a keeper? Complete indica growth pattern, fat chunky buds up top. With a better veg I could really work some magic with this one. She smells incredible, complex, lemon cleaner and gas. If I didnt know better I’d think it was og kush lol. But if you rub her fan leaves, it’s sweet strawberry cough medicine. And oh yeah, she was ready in 55 days, but is still packing on weight.

So I gotta reveg this one. Wish me luck.
80 days from seed is a good mark to shoot for.
4 days to break ground, 10 days in vrg and flip. Leaves 66 days to pack on weight.

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
The trick is how to get them to flip quick. The faster the bud sites can fill in, the more production you have in the end. That plant needs certain nutrients at certain times. If I grew with 100% salts. I think I would go with individual nutes like RAW for example,and combine them at home. (Harley Smith(?)makes great vids)That way you can experiment to find that perfect mix for each plant, but that is a massive amount of work and studying, not to mention all you can do with LEDs. Gonna take years to figure this stuff out.
That is up to you all, just how far you wanna go with it.

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Smoke Report: Strawberry Amnesia

I've been smoking this stuff for the past couple weeks, thought it time for a smoke report on this grow.

Bag Appeal (6/10)
Not the frostiest stuff, but nice dense, rock hard nugs. Kind of an ugly, dull, drab military green color buds. Same color while growing. Other than nice density, nothing special about the way these nugs look.

Nose (6/10)
Smells good, complex. It has a fuel/cleaner side, and a classic spicy haze side. Subtle notes of strawberry. Nothing outrageous, but a stinker none the less.

Potency/Effect (8/10)
This is a great morning/daytime smoke if you want some physical relief. Strong body effect without making you feel tired. Even when it wears off, not much lethargy. The head space is dissociative but clear-headed. After initial onset, except waves of mental and physical energy some 10-30 minutes in. Sometimes even an hour later I've gotten the energy bursts. Sometimes it's too much energy for the evenings/nighttime, and starts to make me feel a little anxious. Good strain if you struggle to "re-up" throughout the day. Gets me higher each time I smoke it in fact, so well done Dinafem!

Overall (7/10)
Good stuff. Different than the normal OG and Cookies if you're looking for something different. Medical grade goods here, highly recommend, and will grow again.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Yeah, no way that pheno was that low %. I was running grape god when I first harvested the p kush. People loved the g god because it tasted great but once they bought a bag of the p kush they never went back to the god bud, lol. The god wouldnt get you stoned once you been puffing the pk.

If the high didnt cause anxiety so bad I would have kept the pk around but shit was too racy. Great for sitting at home jamming on the guitar or video gaming though.
My God Bud laughs at the Power Kush imagesdshdfsbhsdfsdfs.jpg