Desert Rose Grow Labs Logbook - Ari’s Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
The BD looks like she's getting her green back and doing better?
Ya, for everyone who doesn’t know, that bottom middle blue dream girl was started at the same time as the MK and the larger ice, about a month ago. She stalled hard but is back!!

She’s still shooting out purple growth but I don’t mind, I think she’s going to be my first strain that doesn’t just fade out yellow :F super excited!!

Ya, for everyone who doesn’t know, that bottom middle blue dream girl was started at the same time as the MK and the larger ice, about a month ago. She stalled hard but is back!!

She’s still shooting out purple growth but I don’t mind, I think she’s going to be my first strain that doesn’t just fade out yellow :F super excited!!
It's possible she didn't take to the transplant that well and was like what on earth did you do to me....Now she's all like ooooooo room to grow and summer Yay!!!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Master Kush is looking very stout! I topped her at six mains and then topped her top most two again for eight mains. I’m going to let her go for a while now and see if she can’t stretch those arms a bit! She’s going to get a feeding tomorrow I know she needs it :)
6C0F2EE9-407D-4BFD-A8C5-6303FBA07E92.jpeg

Have a great one friends!!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Master Kush is looking very stout! I topped her at six mains and then topped her top most two again for eight mains. I’m going to let her go for a while now and see if she can’t stretch those arms a bit! She’s going to get a feeding tomorrow I know she needs it :)
View attachment 45421

Have a great one friends!!
Nice garden! Everything looks healthy and happy. Love the organization. I will pop in from time to time to check things out.

Status
Not open for further replies.