Desert Rose Grow Labs Logbook - Ari’s Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
What are growing in?
Sorry i haven't been paying attention.
What medium?
I was using the CannaCoco bricks, and that is what this flower run is in.

For the next run I found some more coarse coco in a bag and am mixing it 50/50 with the fine coco from the bricks.

I found the fine brick coco the first run is quite dense alone. I have some in straight coarse and some in 50/50 now to see how they like that.

Jroc

Are you using that rabbit shit for fertilizer?
Rabbits are great, shits ready to fert right out of the butthole...lol

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Are you using that rabbit shit for fertilizer?
Rabbits are great, shits ready to fert right out of the butthole...lol
Hahahahaha! Nawww I am not that advanced yet hahaha but maybe if I get some plants outdoors one day I can experiment with that! :D

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Hell yea coco might as well be hydro, nice!
It took me a couple runs to figure out how moist to keep it and how the plants drink throughout their lives.

Learning every day!

We had a seeded run the run before this and I’ll tell you what, I’m in there with the glasses and the probes now! Haha!

I’m hoping to keep getting a little ‘better’ every run.

But next run I'm just really happy to have so many great strains hitting the coco! I am thinking of starting a new log for that grow it’s going to be a big one compared to this.

Jroc

It took me a couple runs to figure out how moist to keep it and how the plants drink throughout their lives.

Learning every day!

We had a seeded run the run before this and I’ll tell you what, I’m in there with the glasses and the probes now! Haha!

I’m hoping to keep getting a little ‘better’ every run.

But next run I'm just really happy to have so many great strains hitting the coco! I am thinking of starting a new log for that grow it’s going to be a big one compared to this.
You're doing great.
Keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.