Desert Rose Grow Labs Logbook - Ari’s Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jroc

I never fed my revegers.
I just use ffof & pond water.
I use pond water for everything.
I've never grown in anything except ffof.
Most of those bud cups i just transplant into 5 gallons of ffof & start over to take cuts after a veg them out.
I dont usually feed until I'm 4 or 5 weeks into veg, then i smash em with pureblend pro.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
They don't need any fan or air.
Just reveg them in still air.
Take several cuts & the less developed the better.
If you cover them they'll mold before they finally turn.
You could also leave as much on the bottom of the whole original plant & throw it in the corner to reveg too.
Surely one of them will turn for you & give you shoots.
It's gonna take a awhile.
Ok that all makes perfect sense! Mold ew!

That’s the plan now that I see your style! Try them both, can’t hurt :D

Man thank you so much again I really can’t wait to try this! Going to try to snip a bud or three tomorrow! Need to hit the Dollar Store lineup..

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
The little Blue Dream2 is done. About what I expected, 39.6g total. Got some nice sugar on them though! Will update with smoke report and closeups if I can.

Blue Dream1 almost dry, gonna trim and weigh her tomorrow :)

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I never fed my revegers.
I just use ffof & pond water.
I use pond water for everything.
I've never grown in anything except ffof.
Most of those bud cups i just transplant into 5 gallons of ffof & start over to take cuts after a veg them out.
I dont usually feed until I'm 4 or 5 weeks into veg, then i smash em with pureblend pro.
U use pond water for Everything?

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Blue Dream1 done and jarred! 71.8g finished with a lot of larger colourful buds! I’m quite happy with this plant overall. Her smoke seems to be light but it creeps and once you’re a few hours into the night it starts setting in nice and deep with a floaty relaxed vibe.

Both dreams yielded a touch under 4 zips. Master Kush is up next, probably Thursday! :D

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Blue Dream1 done and jarred! 71.8g finished with a lot of larger colourful buds! I’m quite happy with this plant overall. Her smoke seems to be light but it creeps and once you’re a few hours into the night it starts setting in nice and deep with a floaty relaxed vibe.

Both dreams yielded a touch under 4 zips. Master Kush is up next, probably Thursday! :D
Well done ! Every harvest is getting better and better

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Master Kush is done. 63.8g of rock hard buds! They shrank a lot in the drying process and they have a wicked narcotic effect! You can sleep for weeks with this!! Good haul and some lowers I didn’t feel like trimming so should have a good hash haul as well from her.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Master Kush is done. 63.8g of rock hard buds! They shrank a lot in the drying process and they have a wicked narcotic effect! You can sleep for weeks with this!! Good haul and some lowers I didn’t feel like trimming so should have a good hash haul as well from her.
Are u gonna run again?

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Are u gonna run again?
Good question. The plant was wonderful but honestly I thought it was going to yield more based on how big was. It shrunk a lot compared to others but the nugs are very tight And frosty!
Hmmm I will not be running it next run for sure but maybe I’ll try another seed or two in the future, I haven’t had a smoke that narcotic in a while :)

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Good question. The plant was wonderful but honestly I thought it was going to yield more based on how big was. It shrunk a lot compared to others but the nugs are very tight And frosty!
Hmmm I will not be running it next run for sure but maybe I’ll try another seed or two in the future, I haven’t had a smoke that narcotic in a while :)
Sometimes it's nice to have a strain like that ( mine is critical ) , that no matter what ,u know it will get u to sleep.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
SLH is going dark tonight. Could’ve pulled her earlier but glad I didn’t! 81 days of 12/12 and golf balls everywhere! This is the nicest plant I’ve grown in terms of ease of grow and bud to leaf ratio. She’s a beauty!!
3161217C-0D09-4FB8-A664-722A57805A24.jpeg
And I’m just finishing up the trim on Watermelon, it’s going to be a new record for me :)

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
SLH is going dark tonight. Could’ve pulled her earlier but glad I didn’t! 81 days of 12/12 and golf balls everywhere! This is the nicest plant I’ve grown in terms of ease of grow and bud to leaf ratio. She’s a beauty!!
View attachment 60011
And I’m just finishing up the trim on Watermelon, it’s going to be a new record for me :)
Looks great man! Beautiful colours!

Status
Not open for further replies.