D.R.G.L. - Mila’s Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Back to the pots- I've had a lot less issues using bigger pots. Rule of thumb @J.James told me was about a quart of soil per week, or one gallon for each 4 weeks of grow. So if you have a 4 week veg, then 8 weeks of flower, a 3gallon shouldn't be rootbound by the end, but close. If the plant goes longer it 'may' become an issue. Plants in a 2gallon might benefit from the extra soil if you wanted to try it and see the difference.

Just my take on it. They do make the fabric pots with Velcro sides to make transplant easier.

Also, you will get more final weight from your plant if it is in a larger pot - but it takes up more space, less plants, it evens out.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Looking like we could get 9/11 seeds here so I’m going to pop a couple extras to fill it up.

I actually pulled two, only two, seeds off the Watermelon last run and I’m really excited to pop them because that plant was unbelievable! It’s getting better every time I smoke it too! LETS GO WATERMELON! :love:

Looking like we could get 9/11 seeds here so I’m going to pop a couple extras to fill it up.

I actually pulled two, only two, seeds off the Watermelon last run and I’m really excited to pop them because that plant was unbelievable! It’s getting better every time I smoke it too! LETS GO WATERMELON! :love:
Have you seen the Watermelon Zskittles? Looks like a really promising plant.

Status
Not open for further replies.