D.R.G.L. - Mila’s Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Hello and welcome to my second journal for Desert Rose Grow Labs, Mila’s Mystery!

I just did an expansion and wanted to start a new journal so everyone can see what’s going on this run. First of all, thank you so much to everyone who contributed to this epic run about to go down!! You all are the best community hands down!! I love you all and I hope I can get my first chuck in this run to spread back some of the love! 🥰

Here is the setup with everyone that’s flowering this run:

4.5x4.5 Summit Grow Labs Tent (Fem Seeds - Started April 3rd, Started flipping May 30th)
California Lightworks SS1100 with UVB and Controller
1x Passion Fruit - Dutch Passion
2x Dubstep - Greenpoint via @Heathenraider
1x Topanga Stars - Greenpoint via @sfrigon1
1x GMO Cake - Greenpoint via @Old ST1R
1x Banana Punch - Greenpoint via @Gu~~~
1x Purple Mac - Greenpoint via @Turpman
1x Sour Bubba - Heisenbeans via @Turpman
1x GG4 - Original? via @Turpman
1x Welchie - Eso’s Seeds
1x Dynoberry Bites - Eso’s Seeds
1x Black Grapes Dumdum - Eso’s Seeds @thenotsoesoteric

All the Eso’s, GMO Cake, and Topanga Stars begun flowering May 30th. The rest to follow soon, 2 weeks tops for them to catch up a bit :)

2x4 Mars Grow Tent (Reg Seeds - Started April 16th, Flipping Early June)
Mars Hydro SP250 Grow Light
1x Bodega Bubblegum F2 - Greenpoint via @Old ST1R
1x G13HP - ScJedi/Hazeman via @Turpman
1x Blueberry Freeze - CLGSeeds via @Heathenraider @J.James
2x Clairvoyant - GK Genetics via @Phylex
2x Blackberry Hammer - JOTI via @gwheels
1x Tahoe Velvet Pie (TVP) - In-House Genetics via @sfrigon1
2x In-Bread - Freak Genetics via @sfrigon1
2x Strawberry Banana - Mass Genetics via @sfrigon1
2x McSlurry - World’s Strongest Strains

We have 8 female flower spots in the 2x4 with 14 plants left. One of the Strawberry Banana’s is showing male early so I’m thinking he’s going be my donor for the nicest ladies in this tent :D As for fems, Strawberry Banana2 is showing female preflowers and the clones from Old St1r and Turp.

2x4 Mars Grow Tent (Auto Seeds - Started March 4th, Begun Flowering ~May 16th)
Custom 240W HLG QB288 V1’s
2x Whitebread Auto’s - Freak Genetics via @sfrigon1
64183046-7836-4C51-9C70-0FA31CBD3A0C.jpeg
I haven’t moved them to the new 2x4 yet, not stressed for room until I decide to throw more fems into flower. I’m planning on starting another round of regular seeds to follow these autos up, going to be a straight fire run!!

Thank you for stopping in, I will be adding photos shortly! ✌ 💜

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Hello and welcome to my second journal for Desert Rose Grow Labs, Mila’s Mystery!

I just did an expansion and wanted to start a new journal so everyone can see what’s going on this run. First of all, thank you so much to everyone who contributed to this epic run about to go down!! You all are the best community hands down!! I love you all and I hope I can get my first chuck in this run to spread back some of the love! 🥰

Here is the setup with everyone that’s flowering this run:

4.5x4.5 Summit Grow Labs Tent (Fem Seeds - Started April 3rd, Started flipping May 30th)
California Lightworks SS1100 with UVB and Controller
1x Passion Fruit - Dutch Passion
2x Dubstep - Greenpoint via @Heathenraider
1x Topanga Stars - Greenpoint via @sfrigon1
1x GMO Cake - Greenpoint via @Old ST1R
1x Banana Punch - Greenpoint via @Gu~~~
1x Purple Mac - Greenpoint via @Turpman
1x Sour Bubba - Heisenbeans via @Turpman
1x GG4 - Original? via @Turpman
1x Welchie - Eso’s Seeds
1x Dynoberry Bites - Eso’s Seeds
1x Black Grapes Dumdum - Eso’s Seeds @thenotsoesoteric

All the Eso’s, GMO Cake, and Topanga Stars begun flowering May 30th. The rest to follow soon, 2 weeks tops for them to catch up a bit :)

2x4 Mars Grow Tent (Reg Seeds - Started April 16th, Flipping Early June)
Mars Hydro SP250 Grow Light
1x Bodega Bubblegum F2 - Greenpoint via @Old ST1R
1x G13HP - ScJedi/Hazeman via @Turpman
1x Blueberry Freeze - CLGSeeds via @Heathenraider @J.James
2x Clairvoyant - GK Genetics via @Phylex
2x Blackberry Hammer - JOTI via @gwheels
1x Tahoe Velvet Pie (TVP) - In-House Genetics via @sfrigon1
2x In-Bread - Freak Genetics via @sfrigon1
2x Strawberry Banana - Mass Genetics via @sfrigon1
2x McSlurry - World’s Strongest Strains

We have 8 female flower spots in the 2x4 with 14 plants left. One of the Strawberry Banana’s is showing male early so I’m thinking he’s going be my donor for the nicest ladies in this tent :D As for fems, Strawberry Banana2 is showing female preflowers and the clones from Old St1r and Turp.

2x4 Mars Grow Tent (Auto Seeds - Started March 4th, Begun Flowering ~May 16th)
Custom 240W HLG QB288 V1’s
2x Whitebread Auto’s - Freak Genetics via @sfrigon1
View attachment 60482
I’m planning on starting another round of regular seeds to follow these autos up, going to be a straight fire run!!

Thank you for stopping in, I will be adding photos shortly! ✌ 💜
Wow I have a front row seat for this! . Hell yeah and sign me up for some beans

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Wow I have a front row seat for this! . Hell yeah and sign me up for some beans
Thanks mate! I am so hyped up for this expansion! I’ve got the 2x4’s in my bedroom so when I do chuck (paint super carefully), I’m hoping to keep it isolated.

It’s also nice here so I’m thinking I can throw my male outdoors right before he’s gonna pop and then collect it outdoors for safety. :)

Thanks so much for all the trades!! Always a pleasure!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Getting pumped to see what Tahoe velvet pie does 🤩
TVP has been an interesting one. It stalled early and then topped itself but she’s coming on strong now! Sure one of the biggest mysteries this run ;)

Very nice lineup @Hust17 you will definitely be finding some fire in those.
Thanks mate I appreciate the wishes! These are my first H beans flowering now so I couldn’t be happier!! So many new breeders, I’m fortunate to be able to try most of them!

I was promised nudes if I visited this thread. Glad I visited :alien:
Anytime my man! I’ll try to keep Mila updated from her Insta 😘

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Okay so the Bubblegum was moved from the 2x4 reg tent to the fem veg tent and given a 3G pot. She has a week to ten days to bush up and then she’s getting the flip. Absolutely love these little bonsai mothers @Old ST1R makes! She’s got a nice thick stalk already and should give a nice yield when the time comes!
69304F9B-2833-4FD0-8E6F-DD5C8835A232.jpeg
And the Passion Fruit took the Bubblegum spot in the 2x4 reg tent for this run :) She’s smaller and stout, about the same size as most of the babies in the 2x4 so the swap should be beneficial for both of them.
28A1DFD2-A64D-4791-8EF9-AA3782B29853.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Okay so the Bubblegum was moved from the 2x4 reg tent to the fem veg tent and given a 3G pot. She has a week to ten days to bush up and then she’s getting the flip. Absolutely love these little bonsai mothers @Old ST1R makes! She’s got a nice thick stalk already and should give a nice yield when the time comes!
View attachment 60819
And the Passion Fruit took the Bubblegum spot in the 2x4 reg tent for this run :) She’s smaller and stout, about the same size as most of the babies in the 2x4 so the swap should be beneficial for both of them.
View attachment 60820
Can wait to see that Bodega in on your tent in full flower! She looks quite a bit bigger now.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Hmmm. I didn’t measure the stretch but I would guesstimate double in height. Package says 60-70 days.
Prime! It definitely doesn’t seem like it wants to stretch right now but it’s hard to tell. Hahaha didn’t you flower out the Bubblegum #8 :)
Dam she is a beauty 😍
Thank you! I think she’s going to make some pretty colours! The leaves have this darkening in the centers, I’m really pumped for my first In-House bean! Thinking of flowering these babies early next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.