County Line Genetics

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Hi..I AM GOLGOTHA....password losing foolio.

And I will be back from time to time....I got so high for so long....and i have a fat pile of seeds...time to grow these things...

But back to County Line.... Vietnamese Silver Leaf is on day 56 today....and yesterday i saw it doing the doom of soil problem i usually get on day 42....so i said well its a 14 weeker and that 10 gallon fabric pot is just looking at me....MYCOS.....WORM CASTINGS.....SOIL moved it up. And she loves it.

VSL AKA Hoa Bac has about 40 to 50 buds...all about 2 to 3 inches long and building but DENSING HARD...and that is a good thing. The aromas have changed so many times I wonder if its me....not its not me its the Hoa Bac....IT IS AWESOME... Quite possibly the most exotic smell i have ever grown...complete make me sneeze fresh cut grass...to various aromas...and now its heavy incense...old lady perfume....weird and exotic like hash when i was young. Sooo Nice...and i think the up pot was the right go here...i am taking it to a lot of amber...heavy sativa is like me drinking whisky...not good....no one is happy....but that is if you pluck it at clear...let that shit amber.

Yesterday I chopped 2 Pine Tar Kush testers at day 56....any seeds are on a tut that nutted HARD under a fan... I blame lazy ass shit on myself...(Glasses...but but...yeah...G got in the game and stopped doing lazy shit! welcome to 2021)

However...what can i say about pine tar kush...it smells LEMON until about week 6....then a bit of pine hits....and now at week 8 OMG ITS RANK...Like horrible smelling...and old ladies armpit without a shower...with lemons and pine... And something is wrong with me...i cant wait to smoke it.

What is REALLY cool is...the big one that purpled...well that is a dense MOFO...i bet its 2 to 3 oz in soil in a 3 gallon pot 8 week flower. 50% stretch total and this could actually grow in a 4 foot tent height NO PROBLEM....i have not seen many that would.

IMG_3876.JPGIMG_3870.JPG
View attachment IMG_3868.MOV
DSC_0394.JPGDSC_0390.JPGDSC_0387.JPGDSC_0384.JPGDSC_0381.JPG
image_2021-03-03_094546.png

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Day 56 County Line Diesel. The blueberry is on full bore now. WOW does it smell great. Like blueberry diesel. Its got 2 to 3 weeks to go but is getting closer.
CLD day 56 2.JPGcld day 56 bud shot.JPG
DSC_0582.JPG

Vietnam Silver Leaf on day 77....closing in

I have just had a run of males....different gear...strains just bad luck. But it means there is room :D

I will obsess over which seeds to soak next. Chops are coming and i have room in the 2 x 2 even after things shift.

Dank Sinatra....its just got to be. But the County line hash plant is calling my name...and the blueberry freeze..and 3 others.