Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Oh boy infowars!! Careful lol
Lol supposedly that guy talking on infowars was one of USA bio lab guys that made the laws for our bio labs here in the United States back in the 80s I believe. In the video points at then making a sale on paper that anyone can look up. Highlights the smoking gun but ya can’t trust anything nowadays it takes you years of research to prove any of these news stations right left or Alex Jones if it’s true or not. idk shits above my head to grasp. Can’t say for sure on this one. But they can’t say for sure it came from bats either. From my understanding they’re still eating and selling bats so I doubt that’s what they believe over there????

Punisher84

Just some asshole
LocationConfirmedRecoveredDeaths
View attachment 55319
View attachment 55320
Worldwide
View attachment 55321
United States
View attachment 55323
Spain
View attachment 55322
Italy
View attachment 55324
Germany
As far as averages go Germany is looking good.

So much multi generational housing in Europe. I think the average age a kid moves out of the house there is lIke 30. A lot of smokers and older people too. Bad deal over there.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
This seems real no? Not all is fake. No different than main stream news. I guess all main stream news could be deemed fake also idk? It’s hard to get the truth out of any news station let alone infowars. What news station do you suggest I watch for real news?

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
This seems real no? Not all is fake. No different than main stream news. I guess all main stream news could be deemed fake also idk? It’s hard to get the truth out of any news station let alone infowars. What news station do you suggest I watch for real news?
I try and watch all news and make my own decision. It’s nearly impossible to fact check any of the news stations. Seems like every news station including infowars has their own personal agenda behind their reporting that’s promoted through their news? Which one is real?

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Real or fake it’s true. They want the virus to destroy the economy, destroy trump, kill off all the older generation, then they can take over and brainwash the younger generation into believing in their communist beliefs. Doesn‘t take a rocket surgeon to see it. Article this morning, Nancy is going after trump again. Instead of focusing on the state of the state she comes from she is going after the president, which has proved to be real productive. Be great to see them work together and focus on the problem at hand, but that won’t happen.

The fear mongering media is just playing the part.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Real or fake it’s true. They want the virus to destroy the economy, destroy trump, kill off all the older generation, then they can take over and brainwash the younger generation into believing in their communist beliefs. Doesn‘t take a rocket surgeon to see it. Article this morning, Nancy is going after trump again. Instead of focusing on the state of the state she comes from she is going after the president, which has proved to be real productive. Be great to see them work together and focus on the problem at hand, but that won’t happen.

The fear mongering media is just playing the part.
So your admitting all media is fake but this article is true which kinda proves my point lol. It’s all fake everyone of them from fox to cnn to Alex Jones they all have their own spin to what they see in the real world and try to make us believe their side rather than just reporting. Lol.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
So your admitting all media is fake but this article is true which kinda proves my point lol. It’s all fake everyone of them from fox to cnn to Alex Jones they all have their own spin to what they see in the real world and try to make us believe their side rather than just reporting. Lol.
You hit the nail squarely on the head. Bunch of garbage. Turn it all off and go do something productive.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
So not all is fake just certain articles and they all put their own spin on it is what it seems. It’s hard to watch any news nowadays without picking out what is true and what is fake. Like I said earlier you need to spend days just studying one article to understand if it’s fake or not lol

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I watch Alex Jones cause he brings up other topics before or stuff that the others aren’t even covering. Is it fake idk but I like to hear all sides of the story being I am independent and hate seeing dems fight with republicans and vise versa. I feel trump is neither that’s why I support him over either side even though I don’t always agree with everything he does lol

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Real or fake it’s true. They want the virus to destroy the economy, destroy trump, kill off all the older generation, then they can take over and brainwash the younger generation into believing in their communist beliefs.
That is so funny, I choked on my coffee. Damn, now I got a mess to clean up. Thanks, I needed a good laugh!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.