Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
China is not only the cause of this World Wide Killer Virus, but also China had a plan in place as well as medicines and vaccines for its protected classes. China caused this Virus in which the Communist State sacrificed the people of WuHan. This should leave No doubt in anyone's mind that this is a Declaration of Silent War from China. A Biochemical War in every way it has played out so far.

However China has made one of the Biggest Mistakes in History. The Free World is and will be turning on China and demanding Retribution. As China tries to take over and get the upper hand in this Worldwide Crisis that they have caused, the world as a whole will get more and more angered and frustrated towards this visible and silent enemy and there will be a heavy price to pay over the next decade or so as all the Nations make all business and military decisions based upon what China has done in 2020. We will get better, we will get stronger, and we will retaliate in every decision we make moving forward.
Another rocket scientist has joined this site. YES!! Hate is the answer. REVENGE will make things all better. Ignored.

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
He’s got everyone below him planning to send kids back to school
I don’t think schools are going to be open for a long time but he has half the people thinking that their kids are going back to school and they are all planning their schedules around it.hf the people really believe it and fight with me when I say they won’t be back in school the 15th. They really believe every word and order he saysa Trump extended till the end of the month wictch is also way to sooon for this area at least also. We can even plan two weeks down the road because they both come up with an entire different game plan three days before kids are supposed to be back in school. It would take two minutes to say look we are going to be closed for much longer than 1 week so the people that believe him would plan better to help save more lives
Its just my opinion but all I can say is if these folks honestly believe that their kids are going to go back to school on the 15th of April, I feel sorry for them. I personally don't know one person who is that stupid to actually believe anything so bizarre.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Its just my opinion but all I can say is if these folks honestly believe that their kids are going to go back to school on the 15th of April, I feel sorry for them. I personally don't know one person who is that stupid to actually believe anything so bizarre.
I swear there is something in the air around here that makes these people so dumb I have literally got into an argument over these dummies saying that they’re going back to school on the 15th. This was literally two days ago. Where I work they seem 50/50 split on really believing they will be back and they really plan on it It’s unbelievably frustrating some of these people are bosses at my job and they literally make it hell for everyone because of it. It makes it more difficult for people to be safer around here because of it

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
I swear there is something in the air around here that makes these people so dumb I have literally got into an argument over these dummies saying that they’re going back to school on the 15th. This was literally two days ago. Where I work they seem 50/50 split on really believing they will be back and they really plan on it It’s unbelievably frustrating some of these people are bosses at my job and they literally make it hell for everyone because of it. It makes it more difficult for people to be safer around here because of it
I guess since I’m surrounded by it u can see where I get my mentality from lol

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
School? bulldinky......maybe summer sessions, maybe august.......maybe

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Why not "online" schooling for now?
That’s what they’re doing they handed out 400 dollar chrome books to all the students. I bet half don’t come back. It’s a very poor community. Just think of all the tax money that could be saved if the kids were all home schooled. But then again the parents wouldn’t be able to work. I guess that would force them to care for their own kids rather than dish them off to teachers to parent them

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
That’s what they’re doing they handed out 400 dollar chrome books to all the students. I bet half don’t come back. It’s a very poor community. Just think of all the tax money that could be saved if the kids were all home schooled. But then again the parents wouldn’t be able to work. I guess that would force them to care for their own kids rather than dish them off to teachers to parent them
Hey....$400 chromebooks..............I wish. They get 2k Apple Computers here. My oldest daughter wiped out a juice on one, they sent me a bill for $1500. Come to find out, the computer crook tech, was making out quite nicely on the repairs......and sob if the fucker didn't have ALL the camera's on....uh huh. Called my lawyer, Sickem Pete..........and well, that pos tech is kaput, cameras are off and there are no fucking huge bills for kids that wipe their puters..it's a cost of doing business if you require kids to have these machines. Cost me a grand for Pete, but them licking my asshole was worth it.

Fucking computers..........does any of these kids get a typing lesson? Nope, but they are pretty good at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.