Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Sis in law's office, healthcare related..5 for 6 test positive.she gets a neg, but thinks the test was done wrong as she feels sick.

Sister is a care provider for autistic's.., in her company, different place, 6 dead, all older.

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
Sis in law's office, healthcare related..5 for 6 test positive.she gets a neg, but thinks the test was done wrong as she feels sick.

Sister is a care provider for autistic's.., in her company, different place, 6 dead, all older.
Man I really hope that the test was right and she doesn’t have it.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
What news station do you suggest I watch for real news?
This guy.
Savage.png

Shove it in till they feel a bump on your scalp at the back of your head. 😆
They were prophets in 1973.

"
Harvester of eyes, that's me
And I see all there is to see
When I look inside your head
Right up front to the back of your skull

Well that's my sign that you are dead
And my list for you checks off as null
I'm the harvester of eyes"

If you read the headlines as:

DEMS SAY THIS or REPUZ SAY THAT...............You are a fucking idiot to believe it. All the news want to do, ANY news, is to keep us apart as HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS.

They don't want us to agree on ANYTHING. They promote hate and disgust between different POLITICAL views which leads to us disbelieving each other as HUMAN BEINGS. Certain people say this and other people say that and as soon as they say what political affiliation they are the news spreads it's own type of virus. Feeding off hate and revenge. Showing false images of things to make you think and feel a certain way. THEIR WAY. THE MEDIA WAY. THE RATINGS WAY.

Who makes this shit happen? US! We fall for it. We use it against each other in the most pathetic arguments ever in the history of this country. But it is US who can change ALL of this shit. Demand different candidates!!! DEMAND IT!! We are the voters. We get to chose who the fuck we want and not only who they offer!! Demand it or threaten to not vote at all.

There are many things we can do to stand in the way of either of these shit heads taking over our country. Get on twitter and make a stand. Call it #WEWANTSOMEONELSE

Get on news programs and say I HATE both of these fucking idiots. Say the truth! Tell everyone they both suck. WE have to be the bi-partisan ones. FUCK the govt! I have already started a movement in my area. I have people from both political sides on MY side. It's starting small but it's gonna get momentum. Watch for it on twitter or other small news outlets. Once this gets rolling it is going to be a boulder coming down the side of a mountain and knock the fucking sox off any mother fucker standing in our way.

WE DON'T WANT BIDEN AND WE DON'T WANT TRUMP. There were much better candidates out there and WE need to make a move on this.That is why there is a spot on our ballots that we can WRITE IN our own fucking name if we wanted to. Don't be happy with what you are offered. Take command of your life and future and do SOMETHING about it instead of complain and troll each other on any public forum. Don't be afraid to make your voice heard. Don't get brainwashed into thinking there is nothing you can do about our future.

A small pebble on a high hill can become a problem with size and momentum. This is what the news is scared of. This is what the politicians are scared of. US. Loss of control. Freeing the minds of 150 million voters and making them see that WE are the ones who will be calling the shots. Why do you guys just blatantly accept that Biden won the primary stuff and is our only choice? Only certain people vote in those primaries. That shit is all RIGGED!!!

We can turn the tide here. Give me 50 million people that feel just like me and we wont have to choose from either of those 2 idiots. This will be strong especially for the young voters in this country. Making our own website where we list our own candidates and why we should help make them president. Are you kidding me? If this gets momentum we will have those candidates helping us pay for shit. Think about it.

This aint just a stoned rant from Hottie about Finchy flying in the clouds. Finchy is dead. Hottie needed to get his ass out of the clouds and come back to earth to help you humans take back control of your lives. Think about it.

Do any of you agree with me on this matter?
Do any of you think this will work?
Do any of you have hope for human kind any more?

The PEOPLE of this country are not dead yet. They are a bit scared right now but that's EXACTLY where they (politicians) want you. Scared and afraid under your covers and blankets. Poking hate at each other or anything you can blame. But I'm gonna make people open their eyes and get a little angry at all the bullshit that's been going on. I'm going to light a small fire and I hope people will see the light from it. I am doing it with all the people around me and they are in total agreement. Think about it.

Don't smoke and let this information drift away. Smoke and THINK ABOUT IT :unsure:

If any of you think I am completely and utterly insane then that's too bad. Should call the phyco cops on me now. But if any of you REALLY want to vote for either of these two assholes then maybe you need to look at yourself in the mirror a bit longer and THINK ABOUT IT :unsure:

RIP Finchy

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
If you read the headlines as:

DEMS SAY THIS or REPUZ SAY THAT...............You are a fucking idiot to believe it. All the news want to do, ANY news, is to keep us apart as HUMAN FUCKING BEINGS.

They don't want us to agree on ANYTHING. They promote hate and disgust between different POLITICAL views which leads to us disbelieving each other as HUMAN BEINGS. Certain people say this and other people say that and as soon as they say what political affiliation they are the news spreads it's own type of virus. Feeding off hate and revenge. Showing false images of things to make you think and feel a certain way. THEIR WAY. THE MEDIA WAY. THE RATINGS WAY.

Who makes this shit happen? US! We fall for it. We use it against each other in the most pathetic arguments ever in the history of this country. But it is US who can change ALL of this shit. Demand different candidates!!! DEMAND IT!! We are the voters. We get to chose who the fuck we want and not only who they offer!! Demand it or threaten to not vote at all.

There are many things we can do to stand in the way of either of these shit heads taking over our country. Get on twitter and make a stand. Call it #WEWANTSOMEONELSE

Get on news programs and say I HATE both of these fucking idiots. Say the truth! Tell everyone they both suck. WE have to be the bi-partisan ones. FUCK the govt! I have already started a movement in my area. I have people from both political sides on MY side. It's starting small but it's gonna get momentum. Watch for it on twitter or other small news outlets. Once this gets rolling it is going to be a boulder coming down the side of a mountain and knock the fucking sox off any mother fucker standing in our way.

WE DON'T WANT BIDEN AND WE DON'T WANT TRUMP. There were much better candidates out there and WE need to make a move on this.That is why there is a spot on our ballots that we can WRITE IN our own fucking name if we wanted to. Don't be happy with what you are offered. Take command of your life and future and do SOMETHING about it instead of complain and troll each other on any public forum. Don't be afraid to make your voice heard. Don't get brainwashed into thinking there is nothing you can do about our future.

A small pebble on a high hill can become a problem with size and momentum. This is what the news is scared of. This is what the politicians are scared of. US. Loss of control. Freeing the minds of 150 million voters and making them see that WE are the ones who will be calling the shots. Why do you guys just blatantly accept that Biden won the primary stuff and is our only choice? Only certain people vote in those primaries. That shit is all RIGGED!!!

We can turn the tide here. Give me 50 million people that feel just like me and we wont have to choose from either of those 2 idiots. This will be strong especially for the young voters in this country. Making our own website where we list our own candidates and why we should help make them president. Are you kidding me? If this gets momentum we will have those candidates helping us pay for shit. Think about it.

This aint just a stoned rant from Hottie about Finchy flying in the clouds. Finchy is dead. Hottie needed to get his ass out of the clouds and come back to earth to help you humans take back control of your lives. Think about it.

Do any of you agree with me on this matter?
Do any of you think this will work?
Do any of you have hope for human kind any more?

The PEOPLE of this country are not dead yet. They are a bit scared right now but that's EXACTLY where they (politicians) want you. Scared and afraid under your covers and blankets. Poking hate at each other or anything you can blame. But I'm gonna make people open their eyes and get a little angry at all the bullshit that's been going on. I'm going to light a small fire and I hope people will see the light from it. I am doing it with all the people around me and they are in total agreement. Think about it.

Don't smoke and let this information drift away. Smoke and THINK ABOUT IT :unsure:

If any of you think I am completely and utterly insane then that's too bad. Should call the phyco cops on me now. But if any of you REALLY want to vote for either of these two assholes then maybe you need to look at yourself in the mirror a bit longer and THINK ABOUT IT :unsure:

RIP Finchy
You are right. I agree with just about 100% One problem though. We need a good candidate. Who is that person?

You are right. I agree with just about 100% One problem though. We need a good candidate. Who is that person?
This is the reason I repeatedly say "Think about it". Don't you think there were better candidates than Biden? I do. I try to see who was the most real out of all of them because in the end an honest bi-partisan, without a D or an R, will be the person I choose and I can write that persons name on my ballot.

I want a younger candidate more ready for our time. I don't need him/her to be tough. I need them to be smart and mostly honest with us. I want them to be bi-partisan and think about the country as a whole, and not for the D or R states. Don't most of us want this? Don't most of us want the bickering to end?

Abortion
Immigration
Citizenship
Religion
Race

These are some of the things people focus on. The politicians and news media spits these things in our faces over and over again to keep us in control.

Anyway I'll keep this short. There were a few candidates that were way better than Biden and Trump and they got shot down by a SMALL majority of people who are allowed to vote in the primaries. Do these particular people have us in mind when the vote? NO fucking way. I don't trust this system at picking a candidate at all. You shouldn't either.

#WEWANTSOMEONEELSE

Punisher84

Just some asshole
This is the reason I repeatedly say "Think about it". Don't you think there were better candidates than Biden? I do. I try to see who was the most real out of all of them because in the end an honest bi-partisan, without a D or an R, will be the person I choose and I can write that persons name on my ballot.

I want a younger candidate more ready for our time. I don't need him/her to be tough. I need them to be smart and mostly honest with us. I want them to be bi-partisan and think about the country as a whole, and not for the D or R states. Don't most of us want this? Don't most of us want the bickering to end?

Abortion
Immigration
Citizenship
Religion
Race

These are some of the things people focus on. The politicians and news media spits these things in our faces over and over again to keep us in control.

Anyway I'll keep this short. There were a few candidates that were way better than Biden and Trump and they got shot down by a SMALL majority of people who are allowed to vote in the primaries. Do these particular people have us in mind when the vote? NO fucking way. I don't trust this system at picking a candidate at all. You shouldn't either.

#WEWANTSOMEONEELSE
You would have to clear out Congress the senate and any other political office. Too much influence there. Start fresh and Run the county like a business.

Status
Not open for further replies.