Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Dr. Carrie Madej

There's really nothing wrong with a video where the speaker states the premise up front, then giving proof/opinion in the next never ending, tortuous moments, is there? Can you summarize?

I watched 3 minutes, and I'm guessing she's eventually gonna say that a new vaccine will make us into a new species of sorts. Depending on the species, I could be down for that.
1598321899113.png

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
There's really nothing wrong with a video where the speaker states the premise up front, then giving proof/opinion in the next never ending, tortuous moments, is there? Can you summarize?

I watched 3 minutes, and I'm guessing she's eventually gonna say that a new vaccine will make us into a new species of sorts. Depending on the species, I could be down for that.
View attachment 69606
Pretty interesting what can be put in those vaccines.
Gates has flying vaccines now. 750 million, or is it billion?
How do you like that Fla.? lol

NoWaistedSpace

I'm Hoarding Skunk
Hell yeah, he had a grin, he had a pocket full of Ludes, I can see why hes in jail though, I had a script for Parest 400 and they were the best panty removers I could have ever hoped for. Lemon and Rorer 714's worked, but the Parest was the ticket to ride.
Oh yea! I remember the Rorer and the Lemmon 714's. Nembutol, and the 4 other "tols". lol

Status
Not open for further replies.