Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Lot of talk in Australia and New Zealand about forced quarantines, in camps, not at home and mandatory forced vaccines etc.

Of course many of those people also had gun restrictions forced on them recently by legislation.
How convenient.

Biden has floated "mandatory masks" if he wins. Makes the douche bag Trump almost look sane. Almost.

Dwnundr

Upside down
Lot of talk in Australia and New Zealand about forced quarantines, in camps, not at home and mandatory forced vaccines etc.

Of course many of those people also had gun restrictions forced on them recently by legislation.
How convenient.

Biden has floated "mandatory masks" if he wins. Makes the douche bag Trump almost look sane. Almost.

What a fuckin load of bullshit!!! We literally had basically no cases except for one city which has currently only a couple hundred cases a day. Nowhere near like your tens of thousands of cases and hundreds of deaths a day.

There is no talk of any of that crap you spew in our country.

And we've had strict gun laws here for over 20 years. And guess what? Not a single mass shooting in this country since. You can still easily get guns here of you have a legitimate reason. Ie: anything from pest control to club shooters, hunters etc.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
What a fuckin load of bullshit!!! We literally had basically no cases except for one city which has currently only a couple hundred cases a day. Nowhere near like your tens of thousands of cases and hundreds of deaths a day.

And we've had strict gun laws here for over 20 years. And guess what? Not a single mass shooting in this country since. You can still easily get guns here of you have a legitimate reason. Ie: anything from pest control to club shooters, hunters etc.
People here need to learn the media is completely full of lies. No matter what side.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
So you've listened to every conversation and you know that there is no talk about any of "that crap" in either Australia or New Zealand ?
Are you sure ?

Didn't the Prime Minister in Australia state he thought vaccines should be mandatory recently ? He did, before he backed off that talk, Those are known as test balloons.

Didn't New Zealand do a gun grab just a few months back and now their fearless leader is pushing mandatory quarantines, not in a persons home, but in a different location ? They did. Unarmed people are MUCH easier to herd.

Also, there's no need to be rude, cheer up !

Maybe when you get assigned to your quarantine camp you'll get a top bunk and assigned to a "good job" working in the kitchen or something where you can pocket bread scraps and sell them to less fortunate quarantine camp mates ? There's always a bright side !!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
View attachment 69430

I remember in elementary school the gal that took your tray from you after lunch got TB. We all got a shot and went about our lives. Never missed a day of school. This woman had contact with every kid.
And where do people get TB....geeze man its a poverty related illness (India and other third world shitholes).

It could be why no one in North America gives a shit.

Shit guns kill more people than covid...lets ban them :D Wait a minute they have tried that.

What is really fucked up now is sending the kids back to school. This is going to be NUTS...union pushback all over the place. Is it the right thing? it cant be because no one knows so EVERYONE will be all about how they fucked it up...with no real advise about how to proceed.

And a lot of places are just going to watch Ontario and see what happens...stalled school starts. I dont blame them.

LEts see how it pans out first. They already had a 5 month summer vacation whats 2 more weeks.

The good news is i might be dead by the time these young people would be my doctor :D And i can internet doctor almost anything....yes according to the symptoms i am sure you have bubonic plague...the solution is to amputate your head...it seems drastic but you will lose 20 pounds immediately !

High kev

Yankee seeds
Breeder
And where do people get TB....geeze man its a poverty related illness (India and other third world shitholes).

It could be why no one in North America gives a shit.

Shit guns kill more people than covid...lets ban them :D Wait a minute they have tried that.

What is really fucked up now is sending the kids back to school. This is going to be NUTS...union pushback all over the place. Is it the right thing? it cant be because no one knows so EVERYONE will be all about how they fucked it up...with no real advise about how to proceed.

And a lot of places are just going to watch Ontario and see what happens...stalled school starts. I dont blame them.

LEts see how it pans out first. They already had a 5 month summer vacation whats 2 more weeks.

The good news is i might be dead by the time these young people would be my doctor :D And i can internet doctor almost anything....yes according to the symptoms i am sure you have bubonic plague...the solution is to amputate your head...it seems drastic but you will lose 20 pounds immediately !
If the schools don’t open they don’t get money so ... open germ or no germ

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So this is Canada eh....those rules dont apply.
Everyone gets paid...school still gets the taxes (their portion of the income tax colletion).

the only negative effect is to parents who have to work. And the teachers...they are a force unto themselves. Like a massive political machine driven by a few unions that hold the people hostage at every labour negotiation.

But we have a conservative gov and they say fuck you...just before all of the covid we were in the middle of a full out battle between the unions and the gov and if they get too testy with it they will be declared an essential service...it takes a court but it will happen.

Then you cant strike....shut up and get to it.

Like nurses, psws, doctors fire police and everyone else whos jobs are required regardless of anything.

And the guy in charge has 2 more years and there is nothing they can do about it...so he will bring the hammer down.

Status
Not open for further replies.