Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
What is really fucked up now is sending the kids back to school. This is going to be NUTS...union pushback all over the place. Is it the right thing?
Yes. Next question.

The kids won't get sick from the Wuhan. The won't carry it home to grandma if they do. That's science.

2009 Swine Flu KILLED 60 millionn in the US - and there was zero response from the government. They actually got to the point that they stopped testing because it was only scaring people.

It's the damn flu. And yes, people die fro the damn flu every year - except this year? This year everyone that died had the Wuhan flu. Nothing suspicious there - even when they lie about people dying from it.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Up here man the grpcery stores would not catch it...everything is plexiglass and masks.

And it is not the flu. It is a lot worse than that.

The WHO is scrambling so each nation has to do what they think is right. They are just saying maybe in 2 years there will be a vaccine.

I would not try that first round Russian shit comrade....Russia is the greatest thread to world peace...shocker eh....the wuhan virus is all smoke and mirrors. Those fuckers want whats ours...yours and mine.

Ok no more damned sativa for me today...back to some punch.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I don't trust the WHO - not since this started. They lied from the beginning trying to cover for China.

You don't regain my trust after playing politics with medical issues. Fuck the WHO - every country is different - there is no "global answer" for anything

Just like there is no "national answer" for countries with as much land-mass as the USA or Canada.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That's the same reason I don't trust flip-flop-Fauci ot his little Birxy hench-woman.

They told the truth - and lies - all together or separately - but they lied.

"Public health official" - not a practicing doctor.

High ranking public health official - not a practicing doctor for a long time.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
As far as kids in school- not sure how Canada works.

Our kids get meals at school. Breakfast and lunch in some cases.
Many kids get those meals free because of their parents financial situation.
This year many more probably would qualify because of areas that are shutting down mom and dad's job.
Those kids need school more than masks or distance learning.

Child abuse is often noticed and reported by teachers. Hospital visits for abused kids is up. Teacher reporting is obviously down.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
When US officials say that lock downs and shutdowns are imperative - unless you are rioting - I would think other countries can see through that.

Highland Rogue

Really Active Member
Shit guns kill more people than covid...lets ban them :D Wait a minute they have tried that.
Government ("guns") are the greatest killer when reviewing who uses "guns" to murder. In case you were wondering, that's a fact and not an opinion.

There's even a term for government directly caused deaths. Democide.

Most democide stats only consider the civilian deaths (murders) caused by government.
They usually don't include the millions of uniformed deaths of the useful idiots who buy into their plantations particular brand of patriotism and kill people they don't even know because they were ordered to and they were so indoctrinated they didn't refuse doing it. But at least they get a parade and other people reflexively "thank them for their service". Oh and "free college" paid for with expanded fiat currency, "debt" that will enslave their grandchildren. But, but , "it's free" . Uh huh.

Banning guns is a bad idea. To "ban" guns, you would need guns to be consolidated in the hands of government stooges to enforce the edict on banning guns. So, you don't really "ban guns", you take them away from ordinary people and leave them in the hands of people who have no qualms murdering people. Doing that would be a bad idea. See the first line in this post to understand why.

Even if a government with gun restrictions DOESN'T outright kill their civilian populace, they heavily manipulate them. It's far easier for an unarmed populace to be legislatively herded once their guns are taken or restricted. Don't be part of the herd.

The panicdemic of Covid is a limp wristed pussy when compared to democide.

1598196567496.png

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Here the kids start their 4th week of school Monday.

Grocery stores don’t even sanitize carts here.

Life is fairly normal here. Aside from the mask mandate.

I went to the grocery yesterday. 3 different stores. About half the people wearing masks. Ate at a bbq place for lunch yesterday. I didn’t see but one mask. Guy that owns it is an EMT who don’t buy into government bullshit.

Still no corona deaths recorded for the county I live in.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Yes. Next question.

The kids won't get sick from the Wuhan. The won't carry it home to grandma if they do. That's science.

2009 Swine Flu KILLED 60 millionn in the US - and there was zero response from the government. They actually got to the point that they stopped testing because it was only scaring people.

It's the damn flu. And yes, people die fro the damn flu every year - except this year? This year everyone that died had the Wuhan flu. Nothing suspicious there - even when they lie about people dying from it.
Y'alls numbers are so wrong its crazy? Swine flu did not kill 60,000,000 people in the US lol. Are you dead ass serious right now? Just saying that and accepting it as fact really discredits much of what you say. And please please explain the science why a kid infected with the virus cannot spread it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.