Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Now this is just too damn funny. I was down in West Palm Beach a few years ago and the rumor down there is Trump likes chicks with dicks. With his love for Putin, this picture sort of makes sense.
I know you have disdain for revealing any facts to back this rumor, but if you could, that would be great. Of course it wouldn't be the first time a we had a sausage loving president.

1597707346837.png

hhibrownsbacker

Super Active Member
Sorry Whip, if I had facts to back this up, Id be on the phone with CNN immediately, Not saying its true but it is just something I recalled when I seen the picture of Putin. Id say that the video of him getting the golden shower will pop up sooner anyways. Maybe Putin will give you a copy of that, wont hurt to ask. I bet Trump squeals like a pig.

Last edited:

Whip Eurass

Super Active Member
Sorry Whip, if I had facts to back this up, Id be on the phone with CNN immediately, Not saying its true but it is just something I recalled when I seen the picture of Putin. Id say that the video of him getting the golden shower will pop up sooner anyways. Maybe Putin will give you a copy of that, wont hurt to ask. I bet Trump squeals like a pig.
It's 2020 - the celebs and trannys thing isn't that sensational these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.